[ A Dog's Flirty Kitty ] Seungmin x Reader

Lee Y/n the little sister of Lee Minho. Just like him, Y/n is a clingy flirt with the person she truly loves and in that case, that person is Minho's friend, Seungmin. Even though Minho sends death threats to Seungmin every time he sees his precious sister being too close to him, everyone thinks that the puppy and the kitty are a cute couple. 

"Minnieeee~!" Speaking of which, here comes the kitty right now! Y/n swung her hands around Seungmin's figure while he was walking down the hall pulling him into a backhug. "How's my pretty boy?" she asked as she let go and went to the front of Seungmin. Seungmin looked away in an attempt to hide his flustered face, Y/n smirked seeing that Seungmin was being shy with her. "Aaaw don't be shy~! Let me see your puppy smile!" she said while trying to get a look at Seungmin's face. "Hehe~ You're so cute when you blush, you know that?" she giggled finally standing straight. She took Seungmin's arm entangled it with her own and started to walk to class. 

"When are you ever going to stop with your ridiculous flirts?" Seungmin asked still recovering from Y/n's flirts. Y/n made a thinking face while putting a finger on her lips "Hmmm, never!" she grinned widely looking at him. Seungmin smiled and shook his head admiring the sparkles in Y/n's eyes. 

In the distance stood Chan holding a Minho who was about the reason why Seungmin would be in the hospital and Jeongin, Seungmin's best friend. "I swear to fucking god if Seungmin makes a single move on her I will put him in the air fryer!" Minho cursed, "Lee Know calm down! We both know that Seungmin wouldn't do anything perverted without Y/n's consent, plus it's Y/n who is being the flirt, not him." Chan pointed out, "How are they not dating again?" Jeongin asked as he watched the kitty and puppy walk together while holding each other. "I honestly have no idea," Chan admitted still holding onto Minho, "And Minho will you stop trying to kill Seungmin!? Don't act like you don't do the same thing with Jisung!" Chan yelled out holding Minho back, Minho rolled his eyes and finally gave in. Chan saw that he finally stopped and let go. A huff escaped Minho's mouth as he looked away from his sister and Seungmin. "I will never approve of them." Minho huffed crossing his arms. 

--- 

In the class, Seungmin and Y/n are spotted at Seungmin's table, Y/n's table was just right next to his so it made it easier for Y/n to communicate with him. Having her chair turned to the boy, the two of them talked about anything that came up in their minds and of course, Y/n had to flirt with Seungmin here and there. The two of them were enjoying their time alone until someone HAD to disturb them. 

A girl that Y/n deeply despises, Mi Sun came in between them completely cutting off their conversation. "Hey Seungmin! You look so handsome~! Are you coming to my party this Saturday?" Sun asked while twirling her hair around with her finger and having a giddy smile on her fake face. Seungmin looked back at Y/n feeling really uncomfortable, "I will if Y/n goes." Seungmin said looking at Y/n's irritated face turn into a little smile, Sun rolled her eyes and looked back at Y/n "Ugh fine she can come." Sun said annoyingly, Y/n gave the most sarcastic smile she had ever given to Sun "I'll be there don't worry." Sun reflected back the smile and gave a genuine flirty one to Seungmin "I'll be looking forward to seeing you there~" she winked and waved goodbye to Seungmin. 

When she finally left, Seungmin burst out laughing when he finally got a clear view of Y/n's disgusted face. Hyunjin really made an impact on her expressions ever since they became best friends. "Ew..." Y/n started giving a side eye that anyone would feel self-conscious from, "The fuck was that? Don't even get me started with the cringe motions she did." Y/n finally spat out holding it in for way too long, "I know right? Like she really thinks that she's hot enough to pull." Seungmin laughed out. This was how the two became friends in the first place, talking shit and making fun of people they deeply hate, for example, Mi Sun. "No like for real!! Does she really think that she can compete with my charms?" Y/n rolled her eyes as she flipped her hair back, "I gotta give it to you, I prefer your flirting skills over the flirt fails from her." Seungmin said without thinking but instantly realised what he said after he saw the wide grin turning into a smirk on Y/n's face. "YOU DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING!" he shouted completely flustered, "Ooh~? What's this? The Kim Seungmin finally admitted that he enjoys my little flirts~? Y/n tilted her head with a smirk plastered on her face "What no!" he shouted again looking away from Y/n, Y/n stood up and stood in front of him. With a hand on his chin, she forced him to look at her, "Being shy are we puppy~?" She smirked even more seeing the cute flustered look on Seungmin's face. Seungmin literally melted in his chair, Y/n saw this and laughed at Seungmin's cuteness, it was rare to see him this shy but to Y/n it was such an easy accomplishment. 

So in conclusion, Seungmin is a puppy, and Y/n is a kitty. Seungmin is the shy puppy while Y/n is his flirty kitty.

A/N: Hey guys leave requests for me in the comment section pls! I would love to know what you guys want me to write about!