[ Nurse Back To Health ] Jisung x Reader

It was a peaceful night. It was quiet with the glistening moon. The wind fell cold and the trees danced smoothly along with the wind as if it was their own music. Y/n was sleeping so peacefully in her bed... I'm joking she's fucking struggling to keep herself asleep. She was sweating bullets, her body making her toss and turn on her bed until she felt something coming up her throat making her jot up from her bed. 

She jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom while locking up her lips until she reached the toilet bowl. Opening her mouth she could taste the disgusting liquid burn her throat as it leaked. Catching her breath she realised how messed up she felt at the moment. She felt so drained she could barely stand up, she laid her head on her arms until she felt another round of vomit creeping up her throat, she quickly raised her head and pulled her head back and let it out. After she was done, she washed her face and mouth and then flopped back on her bed, trying to fall asleep—keyword, trying. 

---

[ IN JYP INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL BUILDING ] 

Han Jisung is a person who has no interest in studies but only chooses to come to school for one reason. His beloved crush, Y/n. He entered the class but to his surprise, Y/n who usually is already seated wasn't there. Heck her chair didn't even move an inch away from the table. Puzzled, he decided to wait for a while. "Maybe she got stuck in traffic?" he thought to himself as he went to his own seat going on his phone. As every student entered the class his eyes would always dart to the door hoping that it was Y/n that entered but it was never her. He got worried since it wasn't like Y/n to be this late, he pulled out his phone and went to Y/n's contact, it wasn't weird for him to suddenly text her out of the blue since they're both good friends.

---

Y/n 💖

You: Y/nnniiiiieeeeeeeeeee where are youuuuuu????

You: Are you awake???

You: Are you okay? Are you sick or something?

You: Y/n??

Y/n 💖: Jisung hi! 

Y/n 💖: Yea I got sick 

Y/n 💖: I'm literally vomiting every 5 minutes T^T

You: Ohh I see

You: Well get better soon! Take care of yourself, class is almost starting :p

Y/n 💖: I will don't worry, you better pay attention to class. 

---

"How am I going to pay attention to a lecture about the history of shapes when my only motivation isn't here?!!" he silently whined in his head as he put his phone in his pocket "Poor Y/nnie, I wish I could be there for her. She doesn't have anyone to help take care of her since her parents are out..." he sulked knowing that Y/n is the only person that is taking care of herself. Suddenly an idea struck his mind. He took his bag and told his friend that he wasn't feeling well and then left the school. He stopped by a pharmacy and bought some medication then he stopped by a store and got some snacks and food for them then went to Y/n's house. 

He rang the bell and waited patiently with a wide smile on his face. Meanwhile, Y/n just walked out of the bathroom for the 4th time this morning when she heard the door rung she got puzzled. "Who on earth is here this early?" she thought as she stumbled downstairs to the front door, when she opened it she was surprised to see Jisung who was smiling like a child getting candy. "Jisung? What are you doing here shouldn't you be at school?" she asked confused and tired, "Yeaaaa but I figured skipping a day won't really do much so I'm now here to help take care of you!" he said so sweet that Y/n couldn't refuse, "You're so sweet Jisung, what did I do to deserve a friend like you?" she smiled for the first time this morning. The word "Friend" struck Jisung's heart like a blade but that didn't stop him from smiling at the girl, she soon let Jisung in. "You go rest on the couch while I make some soup." he said as he helped guide her to the couch, "Jisung you don't need to." she said not wanting her friend to do much work around the house but Jisung just simply shook his head "Nuh-uh! You rest and I do the work plus you're sick so I don't want you to faint," he said being dramatic but Y/n just let him do it. 

She turned the TV on while Jisung does his work in the kitchen, after a while of watching her favourite show, Jisung came back with a bowl of warm soup. He sat next to her and took one scoop of soup moving it in front of her. "Jisung I can feed myself." she smiled tiredly at him but once again Jisung shook his head "Nope, you're tired and it's very visible so I will feed you!" he fought back not wanting to waste this opportunity to feed his cute crush. Y/n just sighed and then opened her mouth as Jisung moved the spoon into her mouth, feeling the soup soothe her throat and warm up her body was already very pleasing to her. Jisung and Y/n repeated the action until there was no more soup left in the bowl. "Wanna watch a movie?" Jisung asked as he left the bowl on the coffee table in front of them, Y/n's mouth twitched into a soft smile as she nodded. 

The two of them watched a few movies and spent their time by Y/n laughing at Jisung's jokes or him imitating the characters. It was their 3rd movie now and Jisung was paying close attention to it. It was a romance movie, and while watching it he pictured the characters to be himself and Y/n but suddenly his thoughts got cut off as he felt weight on his shoulder. He looked next to him seeing a sleeping Y/n on his shoulder. He smiled widely seeing how cute she looks, his body started to move on its own as he planted a kiss on her head. He turned the TV off and laid down with Y/n's head on his chest, his arms wrapped around Y/n securely as he drifted off into his own sleep.