[ Instagram Worthy ] Jeongin x Reader

Yang Jeongin, a famous Instagram influencer. People have given him popularity for his great fashion sense and natural posing like a model with plenty of experience. Cho Y/n is a great photographer. Just give her a camera and let her photography magic begin, every picture she has been trusted to take had always ended up amazing. 

Right now Jeongin and Y/n are taking a stroll down the city looking for locations that look Instagram-worthy for Jeongin's post of the day. Jeongin was wearing an oversized grey hoodie with a forest green sling bag and a pair of jeans to conclude the outfit of the day. Y/n had a similar look, she had an oversized grey zip-up hoodie which went over her white crop top that was paired with her denim shorts. 

Jeongin was happily pulling Y/n around the city smiling and laughing along with her making it seem like a pair of children playing and running around the city. Y/n just laughed and allowed Jeongin to pull her around, seeing his smile was everything to her and she would do anything to let him keep that beautiful smile of his. Suddenly Jeongin stopped pulling her as they stopped at the park. 

"Photoshoot here?" Y/n asked Jeongin looking deeply into his eyes, his sweet smile flashing at her. 

"You're the pro here! If you think that the scenery is Instagram worthy then we'll take one or two pictures here! It's completely up to you." he said putting his trust in Y/n's hands. Y/n felt moved by the sudden sweetness in his words and smiled sweetly at him. 

"Then let's go!" she yelled happily as she reversed their previous positions. Instead of Jeonging pulling her, she was the one dragging him through the park. They stopped at a flower bed, the place was littered with beautiful flowers. "Jeongin, sit there and then look at me," she ordered him as she went to the other side and squatted. Jeongin did what he was told and looked over at her, naturally posing like a model. Y/n admired him from the camera and was amazed by his enchanting visuals all over again. She snapped a few pictures for him to choose later on, "Okay just stay there and I'll take another picture from a different angle." she informed as she got up and went in front of him. Jeongin let one of his legs rest on the grass, his other leg was put up for his hand to rest on as he held his face in his palm. Y/n loved how Jeongin looked under the perfect lighting, he looked absolutely majestic and whoever disagrees can face her and his fans. After snapping a few pictures, she got up and closer to get a view from above, she snapped a few pictures and finally put the phone down. She saw a smirk appear on his face and instantly knew that he was planning on something. 

Jeongin smiled and suddenly grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled her down into his embrace, they lay on the grass together as Y/n laughed her heart out since Jeongin decided to attack her with tickles after a while he stopped tickling her just admiring her charms, Jeongin then took the phone from Y/n's hand and took a picture of the both of them. 

"This one is so Instagram-worthy but it's too beautiful to post it so I'm keeping it!" he said as he looked back to the picture he took of him and Y/n.