[ Bakery Boy ] Felix x Reader

"Y/n! Get ready, you're following me to the new bakery!" my mom yelled from the bottom of the staircase which I heard until my bedroom. I got up from my bed and went to my wardrobe.

"I didn't know that there's a new bakery..." I thought to myself as I pulled out a simple yet cute outfit, after getting ready I went downstairs to see that my mom was already waiting at the door.

"About time." she rolled her eyes playfully as I went up to her.

"Oh come on I didn't take that long!" I replied back not being able to hold back my smile. She unlocked the door and then locked it after we both came out meeting with the bright shine of sunray.

We decided to walk since the bakery wasn't too far from the house. While walking we can see cars racing past us, kids running and playing with their friends as their laughter filled our ears, the trees dancing along the wind. Soon we spotted a new white building, it had a wide window which shows the inside of the bakery. The inside was a creamy beige coloured wall, with white tables and chairs and some decoration. Mom and I walked in immediately being welcomed by the smell of freshly baked pastries.

"Hi welcome!" a bubbly deep voice welcomed us. We saw behind the counter was a cute boy, he had fluffy blonde hair and a deep dark brown gaze. His deep voice did not match his cute look but in a way it did.

I caught myself staring when he looked at me with a smile, I felt a blush creep to my face as I quickly pulled away my eyes. My eyes fell on my mom's face and she had a smirk on her face.

"Oh boy..." I thought to myself.

"Ah yes hello, may I know what you recommend? It's for my daughter here she doesn't know what to get for herself. Oh my poor daughter, a beauty like her can't really decide anything for herself!" my mom started yammering. "Are you perhaps single?" my mom suddenly asked and immediately I knew where she was going with.

"Mom!" although I did want to know if he does have a girlfriend or not but having your mom ask a random person that you find cute is literally embarrassing. The guy laughed at the question.

"Actually ma'am I am single." the guy answered, and immediately I could feel my heart explode with happiness from hearing his answer.

"Really? A handsome boy like you? How would you like to date my daughter?" my mom pulled out the question I was scared of.

"Mom!" I felt my blood rush to my face. Oh how I wish I could disappear right here and then. The guy seemed flushed at the comment.

"Well I'm flattered that you think I would be a good person for your beautiful daughter, and personally I would love to know her more." he sent me a wink as I turned into a tomato. Fireworks were being set on fire in my stomach. My mom who obviously saw this smiled widely. 

"Y/n, why don't you give the nice boy your number? You both can schedule a date." my mom happily said seeing that I was finally having the chance of being able to go on a date with someone. 

"I would love that actually." the guy said as he took out his phone and passes it to me, "Here, dial your number in my phone," he told me with a smile plastered on his face. 

"Uh ye-yeah sure!" I cursed myself for stuttering as I took his phone and started to dial my number into his phone. "Just call or text me later," I told him as I gave it back after double checking if the number I dialled was my own and not some random person's number. 

"Will do!" he said happily, then he soon started to pack our order as my mom told him what we wanted to get. 

After we paid, Mom and I left the bakery, I was sad that I had to leave but I dragged myself out of the bakery anyways while walking home, Mom and I were talking about the cute bakery guy! She was so happy that I finally got someone to go on a date with. When we got home, I ate my pastry in my room, I was looking through the internet from my laptop with my phone beside me on my desk when suddenly my phone had a notification. I checked my phone to see a text from a number that I didn't recognise, I opened the text to see who was it from and to my surprise it was from the guy from the bakery!

---

?:

Hey! It's me, the guy from the bakery earlier. 

I just rmb that I haven't mentioned my name lol, I'm Felix btw.

You:

Oooh, you have a nice name!

I'm sure you heard but I'm Y/n.

Felix: 

Thx, oh btw are you free this Sunday? 

You: 

Yea, I am why? 

Felix: 

I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me.

You: 

Sure! I'll see you on Sunday! 

What time?

Felix: 

How about at 1 pm?

You: 

Sure, sounds good.

Felix: 

Great! Sunday at 1 pm it is then.

Gtg a customer just entered

---

I felt my heart flutter at his text, I leapt from my desk to the door to tell my Mom about it. "Ma! Felix asked me out!" I screamed with pure excitement as I ran down the stairs to my mother. 

"Who?" she asked still not knowing Felix's name which just hit me. 

"Bakery boy," I told her and she immediately knew who I was talking about. 

"So you have a date with him?" she asked with a smirk as I smiled happily and nodded at her. "My daughter is all grown up," she said after releasing a proud sigh. 

Part 2?