[ Mission Accomplished ] Bang Chan x Reader

Bang Chan works at the local Starbucks. Y/n is a regular customer that will always come to that Starbucks at the same time when Chan is having his shift.  Every day at exactly 9:05, Y/n will walk through the doors of Starbucks. 

Y/N'S POV: 

People always ask me: "Why do you always go to the same Starbucks every day?" my answer would always be that it's because I like how they make my drink but the truth is it is because of their cute barista. 

Hey! I know what you're thinking... "Y/n that is ridiculous!" yeah I know that but he's literally SO CUTE! He has such a bright dimpled smile that shines so brightly until the sun is jealous of his shining, his deep dark brown eyes hold the entire universe in them, and his voice is like a pure melody sung by the angels! He's literally perfect! If I could I would actually walk up to him and set up a conversation with him but can I? Uhhhh no. How can I talk to someone as perfect as HIM?! 

Anyways, I finally left the house to go to the Starbucks where the cute barista works at. Before this, I never liked going to Starbucks because I thought that it was just a waste of money since I could just make my own coffee at home but ever since my friends dragged me there while he was on his shift my attention was caught by him and ever since then I've just been going there.

After I made sure that I got everything I needed I took my keys and headed out. Yesterday my friend texted me to meet up at the Starbucks where the cute barista works since she knew that it was my favorite place. I decided to walk since the location wasn't too far from my house. As I was walking I took some time to watch the birds fly past above me, the swaying trees dancing with the wind, the strange man that was following behind me, and the wait what?! 

I took a quick glance behind me to see if my eyes were just playing tricks on me but it wasn't. A person who seemed to be a male dressed all black was following right behind me. Panicked I rushed to the Starbucks, the man calmly walked faster trying to catch up with me. I reached the Starbucks with all my breaths knocked out of my lungs as if someone punched them away. I was still scared since I didn't know if the man was still following and I did not dare at all to look back, I looked for my friend all over but I couldn't find her suddenly a notification from my phone popped up. 

"Hey, Y/nnie!" 

"Heyyy! Where are you btw? I'm already here."

"That's why I'm texting u rn. I'm so sorry I have to cancel so last minute. My mom got really sick and I'm the only one available to take care of her."  

"Oh, that's fine."

"Great... just great. Just when I'm pretty sure that I'm being stalked my friend ditches me!" I thought to myself. I realized that I was the only one there. I panicked even more when I saw a glimpse of the man that kept following me earlier. "Shit!" I thought looking around for someone that could possibly help me. 

"Uhm miss?" a voice called out to me. I looked beside me and saw that it was the cute barista! "Sorry, it's just that I couldn't help but notice how uncomfortable and panicked you looked... is there something bothering you?" he asked so softly, his voice was filled with care I nearly fainted. 

"There's a man dressed in all black following me and I don't know what to do!" I answered quickly before I could possibly faint and embarrass the living daylight out of myself. His face turned serious as he swung his arm to my shoulder. 

"It's alright just play along and I'll help you," he said in a low voice. "Oh, my god!! His deep voice sounds so hot!!!" I thought to myself as I tried to contain my blush. He took me to the back of the cafe and brought me to the staff room. "It's only me here so it should be fine if I just let you stay here until that guy leaves," he said closing the door, he looked at me and smiled warmly "I'm Chan by the way." he smiled at me. Boy did that smile nearly took my life away.

"I'm-" "Y/n, yeah I kinda remembered your name since I see you here very often." he cut me off but I wasn't even mad at all. I was more surprised to hear that he actually remembers my name. "Come, sit," he said as he sat down, I sat down on a chair that had a comfortable distance between us so that I wouldn't make him feel uncomfortable. He noticed this and pulled the chair closer to himself. Oh my GODDDDD THIS MAN IS LITERALLY GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF MEEE!!! 

"So Y/n, why exactly are you always staring at me when you're here?" Chan asked with a slight smirk which formed into a smile when he noticed my confused yet shocked expression "Don't think I never realized your stares." he laughed as I felt my face burning. He saw how unresponsive I was and shook his head, he stood up then look at me "I'm gonna go prepare your regular. Be right back, and don't miss me too much~" he winked and left the room leaving me shocked and incredibly flustered. 

CHAN'S POV: 

I walked out of the staff room feeling pride. A smile that I can't seem to wipe off was permanently stained on my face. "Oh ya, I should probably thank him." I thought to myself as I pull out my phone and start dialing a number. I put my phone against my ear and waited for him to answer. 

"Hello." the familiar voice finally answered. "Ya, Lee Know! Good news the plan worked but I think you scared her a little too much." I talked on the phone making sure that I control my volume so that Y/n doesn't hear what I was saying. "No problem Hyung, I'm quite sad that I couldn't do my kidnapping part... she ran fast." Lee Know who was acting like the stalker that chased Y/n earlier spoke sadly. "Aish... you already scared her by following her like a creep kidnapping her will definitely make her pass out."