[ Her Scary Softie ] Changbin x Reader

"WHAT?!" a loud and fierce shout echoed through the lonely alleyway. "I'm sorry Sir Seo! I need some more time and I will assure you that I will not fail you this time!" a man that had fallen to his knees was pathetically begging in front of a pain of raging eyes. 

"Khoil, remind me how many times Chik has had another chance?" the same raging mad and dark voice asked his eyes were sharp as he looked down on the man that was begging. "If I'm not mistaken, I've pitied him for far too long. And don't worry Chik, there won't be a next time." the voice fell deeper and darker. Chik, the man felt his heart drop. "HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU TO KILL HIM?! I LENT THIS MISSION TO YOU 2 WEEKS AGO AND YET YOU'RE HERE TELLING ME THAT THE JOB ISN'T DONE YET?!? HOW USELESS CAN YOU BE?! HUH?!" he yelled as he pointed his gun at Chik's head, once his sentence had come to an end, he shot Chik straight in the head 5 times. Chik's body fell on the cold floor. The mysterious man sighed irritatedly, "Khoil take over, I'm heading home and if you fail me you will be in Chik's place." the man threatened with pure anger in his voice. 

"Yes sir." the other male that had witnessed the whole scenario happened and yet stayed silent. It was Chik's fault that he upset Sir Seo so this was coming from his desperate, useless ass. 

Sir Seo or also known as Changbin irritatedly marched to his car and drove away from the scene as Khoil called the clean-up team. His eyes were still full of rage. He ordered one of his men, Chik to kill a specific person yet Chik took far too long and failed to complete his simple mission which threw Changbin into a fit of rage. It was a cold midnight, the roads were empty so Changbin didn't stop once at a red light, he just wanted to return to the comfort of his home and get away from all the stress that had been passed on to him today. He pulled up at a mansion that was highly secured. He was recognised and was let in, after he parked his car he entered the house, and a smell of his favourite food invaded his nostrils. He marched to the kitchen seeing the person who agreed to marry him cooking in the kitchen. His eyes softened at the sight of her and quickly walked up behind her snaking his arms around her smaller figure. 

"EEK! Binnie! You scared me!" the love of his life, the person who he cherished with all his life, the person who he would kill for, the light in his dark life, Seo Y/n. Y/n looked over at her shoulder as she yelled out her sentence in fear, she turned around and hugged Changbin. "How was work hunny?" she asked as she turned off the food that was already cooked. 

"Stressful... remember Chik? He's so dumb! He can't even complete a simple task!!" Changbin whined as he felt his muscles relax in the touch of his lover. 

"Awh, my poor Binnie got so stressed out from work? Come, let's watch a movie and eat your favourite food okay? Go get changed first though." Y/n said smiling hoping that the idea could brighten up his mood even if it was by a bit. 

"Hm, that sounds nice. Thank you darling~" he cooed as he kissed Y/n on the cheek which made her giggle then he soon left for their shared bedroom to take a quick shower. 

A sigh left out of Y/n's mouth, "How can someone so deadly be this cute?" she chuckled to herself as she plated the food, she brought the two plates to the coffee table that was in front of the tv and placed them both side by side. She went to their shared room and took their blanket along with some pillows and went back downstairs to set everything up. She placed the pillows on each side of the couch and just threw the blanket on top of it, she went under the blanket and took out the remote to turn on Netflix to look for a movie for the two of them to watch. Soon Changbin joined her, his wet hair was so noticeable. They watched a movie or two together and ate while laughing at the scenes or imitating the characters in the show. While all of this was happening, Y/n could see that Changbin's smile was getting brighter and his mood was increasingly becoming greater than when he just entered the house. After the movie was done, Changbin hugged Y/n's waist tighter and snuggled into her chest. 

"Binnie?" Y/n called out while running her fingers through his damped hair. "Is something wrong?" she asked noticing the sudden change of behaviour. 

"Y/n, I love you so much. You've done so much for me that I can't even thank you enough so instead I'll say something better. I love you for staying in my life even when you knew what I do as a job. I love you for accepting me for who I am. I love you for supporting me. I love you for always being there for me when no one else was. I love you for being able to comfort me without even trying. I love you for being able to brighten my days and nights just with your enchanting smile. I love you for everything you've done for me. I love you so so much and if I had to kill everyone in this world just to have you in every single lifetime I will." he told lovingly as he planted kisses on Y/n's face and finally her lips. Y/n sat in shock at his sweet words but smiled lovingly after she processed everything that spilt out of his mouth. 

"I love you too Binnie, I don't care what you do as long as you treat me as your wife then I will love you for all of eternity." she smiled and gave him a kiss on the lips and hugged him tightly. "You're my scary softy!" she said while having no control over the wide grin on her face.