#Follow|  Hezbollah carried out ten operations against the positions and deployment of the occupation army on the Lebanese-Palestinian border on Thursday 2/15/2024.

#Urgent|  Occupation aircraft targeted a house for the Zorob family in the Al-Nasr neighborhood in Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Three martyrs arrive at the European Gaza Hospital after the occupation bombed a house for the Zorob family in the Al-Nasr neighborhood, north of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

#Follow |  The number of martyrs in the bombing of a residential house in the town of Al-Nasr, northeast of Rafah, rose to 7

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent|  Hizb allah

  We targeted the Birkat Risha site with missile weapons and achieved a direct hit.

#Urgent|  The sirens sound again in Kiryat Shmona

#Urgent|  A new missile salvo was launched from Lebanon, and sirens sounded again in Kiryat Shmona.

#Urgent|  Sirens sound in settlements on the border with Lebanon

#New_Scenes.. The moment rockets landed on the “Kiryat Shmona” settlement in northern occupied Palestine.

📹#Watch|  The Mujahideen Brigades show scenes from the sniper operation of an “Israeli” soldier atop one of the Taiba towers, south of the Japanese Quarter, west of Khan Yunis.

#Urgent|  Beilinson Israeli Hospital

  Announcing the arrival of 3 wounded soldiers from the Gaza Strip battles during the day.

#watched|  A fiery night in Kiryat Shmona...

Other scenes of missiles falling on the settlement in northern occupied Palestine.

#Urgent|  Hizb allah:

We bombed the Kiryat Shmona barracks with Falaq missiles.  As part of the response to the Nabatieh and Sowana massacres in Lebanon, and in support of our steadfast Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip and in support of their brave and honorable resistance.

#Video |  New scenes.. Hezbollah bombs the “Kiryat Shmona” settlement in northern occupied Palestine.

#watched |  The moment a missile landed on a building in the Kiryat Shmona settlement.

#Follow |  Enemy media: Thousands of police officers want to resign or take early retirement, due to the deterioration of their psychological condition after October 7th, and that some of them attempted suicide!

#Follow |  Director of the Tank and Armored Production Department at the Ministry of the Occupying Army: The resistance surprised us with the amount of anti-tank weapons that were fired at tanks and vehicles penetrating the Gaza Strip, and this amount of ammunition was beyond what was imagined in Tel Aviv.

#Video |  Scenes of the Islamic Resistance in Iraq targeting a military target in the occupied Golan

#Video |  Scenes from the operation targeting the Islamic Resistance, the Ras Naqoura naval site of the Zionist enemy army, on the Lebanese-Palestinian border

#Urgent |  Member of the Hamas Political Bureau, Izzat Al-Rishq:

🔻All the allegations mentioned by the enemy army spokesman about the resistance’s use of Nasser Medical Hospital are lies with no basis in truth.

🔻The occupation continues to destroy the health system in the Gaza Strip, and destroy all means of life...and its accusations of the resistance of using hospitals have become a flimsy narrative and an open theatrical that no longer deceives anyone.