Part 2: Chapter 11 & 12

(3rd Pov Starflight)

The blanket was ripped off Starflight's head with such force that he tumbled onto the floor. His head spun for a moment, but his first though was that he was glad he'd hidden the dreamvisitor well the night before.

"Up," Morrowseer snarled. His breath was fiercely awful this morning. At least, Starflight assumed it was morning, although the sky was  barely lighter than it had been the night before.

Next to the NightWing was Legendseeker. Behind them was Flame and Ochre, who stood sullenly, glaring at Starflight. He hoped they had to spend the night in the dungeon.
Fatespeaker came bounding over to join them, followed more slowly by Viper and Squid. All around the dormitory, NightWing dragons were poking their heads out of their blankets, watching. Fierceteeth looked openly envious; smoke rose from her snout and her tail twitched angrily.

Morrowseer didn't even look at the other NightWing dragonets. "Let's go," he ordered. His tail nearly knocked Starflight as he turned and swept out of the room.
"Where are we going?" Fatespeaker asked cheerfully. She seemed to have recovered from the news that either she or Starflight were slated for death.

"To see if it's worth spending any more time on you," said Morrowseer. "Certain dragons think we should lock you all up until we sort out our RainWing problem, but I think you need as much training as possible starting as soon as possible. So. Today we'll have another test."

"A test?" Starflight echoed, flapping his wings. "On what? We haven't had time to study! Shouldn't we review the material first?"
Both Morrowseer and Legendseeker looked over their shoulder's at Starflight. The larger growled, "Sometimes it is very hard not to bite you." The smaller made a few talon movements - that Morrowseer noticed - and made an odd snarling sound. Morrowseer just nodded at whatever Legendseeker had said. Only saying, "Later. Depending on how well he does."

Starflight decided not to say anything after that exchange. Usually he was pretty good at tests. Maybe this was finally his chance to earn a place in the prophecy. 'Especially if it's about history. I read all the history scrolls several times a week each. And since I read Stormcaller's scrolls, I know about the ancient dragons.' Starflight doubted the NightWings knew about the ancient dragons, but he didn't know that. It was just a guess.

He noticed that Flame was still glaring at him with resentful yellow-pink eyes. carefully, Starflight maneuvered so that Fatespeaker was walking between him and the hostile SkyWing dragonet.

The six of them trailed after Morrowseer and Legendseeker all the way to a roof of the fortress that faced the small island forest. Wingdrakes circled in the sky, calling to one another with their warbling-squawks.
Morrowseer spread his wings and narrowed his eyes at the dark sky, which was dark grey and flickered with faraway lightning. In the distance, the clouds seemed to be pouring down into the ocean. 'A storm out at sea,' Starflight thought.

He shuddered, remembering the storm that had nearly flooded the cave in the Kingdom of the Sea. Clay had been chained up, and Glory and Sunny had been so determined not to leave him. Stormcaller had fallen asleep before the storm came and slept through the most of it, and none of them could wake him up. Although, it was interesting to listen to him talk in his sleep.

At first he had said, "What's going on," and "happened," and "Who would try to." After that he stayed silent for a small while, only his wings twitched, as if he was flying. Like Tsunami when she dreamed of fighting, her talons would move. After a while he made some mumbling noises as if he was having a conversation with someone. The only audible thing he was, "Nice to meet you." He woke up shortly after that when Tsunami arrived.

"Stay close to me," Morrowseer growled. He jabbed Starflight in the neck with one claw. "Don't try anything." And then he lifted into the sky without any more explanation or instructions. Legendseeker followed after instantly.