The Meet Up

He held you like that for almost an eternity, sharing the burden of your tears before you finally pulled away. "Sorry, I'm not usually so emotional over stupid things like that," you said, whiping your eyes with a laugh and sitting back down.

"It's not stupid, you know that," he started. Izuku couldn't tell how far he was overstepping, so he decided to say exactly what was on his mind. "I don't think you were over reacting at all, I'll never think that, so if you ever feel like you need to get something off your chest you can talk to me. We're friends after all," he said, ending it with his classic light bulb smile.

You felt a whole lot lighter, even if you'd only shared part of how you felt. Not ready to tell him the whole story yet, you were glad he was willing to listen.

"Thanks, that's a big relief," you sighed, taking in a salty breath.

There was a quick moment of silence before the two of you eased back into a normal conversation, mostly you listening as he rambled on, and then, as the long hour seemed to pass in just mere minutes. Everything returned to normal once again, leaving you thankful that you had someone like him by your side.

As time neared for you to gather yourself and head down the mountain, you and Izuku both received messages within seconds of each other, both from a group chat you never knew existed.

"It says it was created by Uraraka," you observed, looking at the top, and then scrolling down to see who was added.

It consisted of you, Izuku, and Uraraka of course, with the addition of Tsu, Hagakure, Momo, Iida, Tokoyami, Kirishima, Bakugo, and Shoji. It was a bit odd considering no one in the class was particularly close yet, but this was likely an attempt to change that. It was titled class 1A, but considering not everyone had everyone's numbers yet, it was incomplete.

Your Phone

Uraraka <3
Hey guys! Tsu and I were talking, and were wondering if
Any of you would want to go out for a bite to eat.
Tonight, it would be a fun way to bond together, especially.
After all the stress!

Hagakue
I'm so down! Where and when!?

Momo <3
That sounds like a wonderful idea, but I'll have to decline today :(

Iida
Same here, but I hope to engage in activities outside
Of school with you all in the future!

The dark lord
I'm free whenever.

Shoji
Same here.

Kirishima
I'm totally down to go!

Kirishima added Bakugo to the chat

Bakugo
Leave me alone

Bakugo has left the chat
Kirishima added Bakugo to the chat
Bakugo has left the chat
Kirishima added Bakugo to the chat

Kirishima
He'll be there too!

You looked to Izuku who read them alongside you. "What are you thinking?" you asked, looking at the completely exhausted boy. He looked back at you differently. In his mind, you were in the middle of an emotional crisis, but you'd long since gotten over it.

"I don't know, are you okay to go? I wouldn't want to leave you out of anything," He said in a worried tone, but you gave him your usual glare and scoffed.

"I'm better than okay, I got over it. What's done is done and I've come to terms with it," you sighed, and he didn't believe a word you said. No one could get over their past so quickly, and he knew there were still far more things you weren't telling him. Izuku could recognize when someone just pushed their problems deeper, but he knew that if you genuinely could not recognize them, you'd need time. "I'm gonna say I'm down, if you're going, I can respond for you," you finished, changing his course of mind.