Test

You woke up bright and early to your alarm, hopping out of bed and into the kitchen. You cooked breakfast that morning with your earbuds in, listening to your favorite music add free as you realized buying a new phone costs more than a monthly subscription.

"Good morning. I have my first day at school today," you said calmly to your mother with a smile. You knew she wouldn't say a thing, you weren't even sure she could hear you. Still, you set the tray of food down on her desk as you usually did, giving her a small kiss on the cheek and running excitedly to your room. 

This could finally be the new start you were hoping for. You could be free, be your own person. It was a useless hope, but maybe you'd find people that'd understand you, people you could actually call your friends. 

You thought that to yourself as if you didn't hate everyone as is. 

Undressing, you found the fresh uniform, buttoning up the white shirt and tucking it into your skirt. Then, tying your tie you slid the blazer on. Then packing your bag, you silently slipped out your front door. 

Walking to the train station you were a bit early, so as anyone else would do, you waited on the bench. 

"you're pretty," you heard a voice say from beside you. 

A little boy sat next to you silently. He was staring right up at your face, a smile on his. Though your intentions were far from malicious, the intensity of your expression inadvertently conveyed a sense of complete and utter rage. In all honesty, you were just confused as to who it was, but your demeanor was rather threatening. 

The boy's face contorted into a face of complete and utter fear, twisting into knots as you saw him start to sniffle. 

"NO! no, no," you yelled, softening your tone, but the waterworks had already begun. A worried mother seemed to come out of thin air, snatching away her child with a look of disgust.

"How dare you look at my child like that. You're a monster!"

"THIS IS JUST MY FACE!" you yelled back, turning away and slouching on the bench just as the train arrived. With a heavy sigh, you picked up your bag and boarded. There were two other trains to the same destination that would arrive, that means Midoriya and Bakugo would arrive at later, or were already there. 

The train was close to empty given how early it was. You could have gone in later, but there was really no use. Your home was practically empty, and scrolling through your phone all morning would in no way benefit you. 

So, you prepared for the best despite your normal pessimistic attitude as you got off of the train and walked towards your school. Going through the front gates, you followed the signs pointing to your classroom, and standing outside of the oversized door, you prepared for the best.

"Welcome!" A loud voice said in your face, causing you to jump in shock. A loud blue haired boy with glasses leaned down into your face. His eyes looked a bit shocked as he seemed to recognize you. 

"You must be (y/n) Akagi! Nice to meet you! I'm Tenya Iida!" he said, holding out hand to you. 

"Oh, um, nice to meet you too," you said, taking it and giving him a proper shake. He informed you of the seating chart on the chalk board, which you could have found yourself. You knew by the look in his eyes he saw you as a rival or competition.

As you lost hope for a normal school year, you stepped inside the doorway, and faced the rows of desks, you locked eyes with a familiar face.

Shoto Todoroki gave you a cold look, and you gave him the same, then eyes shifting anywhere but there, you saw Katsuki Bakugo, already staring daggers at you. A thick tension filled the room and no one dared to move.