1-10

Chapter 1 She is dead, she is alive again

[Foreword: The supporting character has a "little" brain, and there are many twists and turns...]

#The development of the first base is slow. If you want to see something weird, I will write it later (??w??)】

[White Rabbit Butler: Hello readers, this is the archive location of Zhi Nao: ∞]

——Ding~——

"Miss Ning, your condition has deteriorated too seriously, and now you can only..."

"Okay, thank you Dr. Gu."

Ning Yan walked out of the hospital lobby, took a deep breath, and felt the sunshine without a trace of warmth in the hot summer.

Think back to what the doctor said.

She still has...no, only one month left!

The final struggle will end at the age of 24, leaving this world at such a beautiful age.

how to say?

I hope she will still be a "man" when she turns 18 next, with an unyielding will and a great body.

She sighed and placed an order for a can of Coke at the self-service machine. For a terminally ill person, a little indulgence is not too much!

Puff...sizz...

As a result, as soon as he put the Coke to his mouth, the can came loose and fell to the ground for no apparent reason.

"Girl? Girl! Nurse...doctor..."

When Ning Yan heard someone calling her, she was about to turn her head when suddenly a wave of heat rushed across her chin...

The figures in the field of vision began to rotate. Ning Yan tugged at the corner of his mouth weakly and lost consciousness in a burst of exclamation.

Brainwaves: Her deathbed happy water! ! I really want to take a sip!

Σ(?д?|||)??

"What the hell!"

As soon as Ning Yan opened her eyes, two abyss black holes were facing her. Her scalp went numb instantly and she quickly bounced off the ground.

She lowered her head and looked carefully, only to see that it was a pile of broken human bones, with the head facing her.

Is this...she?

Or not?

He shouldn't be lying in the hospital. Why are he lying next to the skeleton brother and almost touching each other's faces?

look around

Dilapidated and collapsed buildings, rusty abandoned vehicles piled on both sides of the road covered with cobweb cracks.

Rotten leaves piled up in the corners, and thick dust covered up traces of chaos.

The air was extremely hot, with a slight suffocating feeling, and the heat waves rising from the ground distorted the horizon in the field of vision.

This place... doesn't smell very good!

There were a few black figures dangling not far away. They shook their heads and moved slowly. Their movements didn't look very human-like.

Ning Yan stared at the dark figures warily, she had an intuition that there was something strange about these things.

really!

About 20 meters away, the black shadow suddenly sped up and rushed towards her with a roar.

Ning Yan was suddenly startled, turned around and ran back, looking around for intact buildings on the roadside.