First Night

A/n Pov :

He kicked the door entering inside, looked at the bed it was decorated amazingly for a newlywed couple.

He put her on bed gently; her gaze at him, nervousness was purely visible in her eyes. As he leaned towards her, their noses meet, they were breathing in the same air. Their lips were separated with mere distance; he was desperate for kiss, in fact after the wedding kiss, her taste still lingering in his mouth.

He touched her bare beck, as his finger tracing all the way to her back, her body shuddered under his mere touch, as his knuckles slid down a little earning goosebumps all over her body. She was sensitive.

"I-I think --I should change my dress.."- Her voice came out above whisper giving him a pure glimpse what was she feeling from the inside.

His grip around her small waist went tight as he pulled her closer to chest, a surprise gasp escaped from her parted lips, her heart was beating loudly.

"Do you really think you need to change your wedding dress now."- His words sent a fear as her eyes went wide. His fingers touched her cheek slightly, "....When I am the one who will strip each and every pieces of your clothes from your body." In that moment, the red hue on her cheek appeared.

He whispered on her earlobe, "Now it's time, Love." she felt him nibbling aggressively, she hissed.

Her heart accelerated, the fear of intimacy of the first time purely visible on her eyes, as she knew it was going to painful but not for everyone. Her friends discussed about it before how it pained for the first time, but at the same it gave pleasure.

But when you have right partner everything automatically fall into its pieces and she believed Jimin was her right partner in every moment in her life.

"I want you see bare before my eyes, all naked. "- His eyes covered with a shade of darkness, whereas she was unable to muster the confidence to speak anything, as if her body went freeze, turned to stone. Her anxiety went its peck, resulting her trembling when I didn't even any start yet.

She couldn't formed any word, as he returned to his position, whereas his gaze fixed at her and he had already undressed her millions times in my mind, and Jimin slipped off his jacket, and tossed it somewhere at the room, he unfastened his watch, whereas his eyes focused on her figure, she was completely blank, fear overwhelmed inside her each and every part.

With hammering heart Aurora opened her lips and called my name, "Jimin.." It sounds so sweet hearing his name from her lips. Fuck how it'll be when she will moan his name all night. "I was telling..." Before she can complete her sentence he put his finger on her lips as shutting her completely.

" Not a word, I only want to hear your soft moan Aurora, when I will inside you."- Her eyes went wide; as he trailed his finger down her chin then her collarbone then he pulled her closer.

Before she could process anything, he captured her soft lips, kissing her slowly but the hunger of having her was getting stronger with each and every moment. As his tongue invaded and wandered around every part of her mouth, he tightened his grip on neck trying to push it harder. She was struggling to breathe and panting for air, but instead of stopping, his kiss simply intensified and became more violent, making her unable to stop.

But to his surprise he felt a rough bite on lips forcing him to pull away from this amazing kiss. His hands involuntarily went to touch his lower lip, a gasp escaped from her mouth seeing little blood on my lips,