The trio

Enjoy the drama !

Enjoy the drama !

-------------------------------------

| The trio |

"Uff! I really have no mood to talk to me her now since I don't want to ruin my mood with her unnecessary nagging."- Jimin rant to my mom, she gave me her big eyes, telling me not to defy her again and call her.

And she knew he can't deny her words, in this world she was the only one whom he can say mine, his family.

He reluctantly unlocked his phone and went to contact list and there were ten missed calls from Aurora. It gave him an unknown satisfaction thinking he was in her mind all the time. He couldn't resist showing his mom her desperation and smirked proudly, "See, how much our prey is desperate to get slot by our hands." he remarked with a mischievous grin.

His mom responded with a knowing look, "Seems like our plan is really working, and this girl is falling into our trap."- he smiled hearing words of his mother. And this time without waiting anymore he dialed her number and called her.

Her phone ranged and she picked it up within two rings, "Jimin..?"- Her voice was filled with desperation along with a hint of vulnerability.

He just hummed in response, since she need to apologize him for the last night, he still didn't forget the embarrassment. "Aurora, you have called." He didn't want to show his interest on her, "..... Sorry I didn't give attention since I was busy with my work earlier."- He showed his unwillingness.

"Jimin, I want to tell you that I- I-m sorry..."- she apologize, her voice tensed, as she spoke again, "Are you angry with me? - She asked, he looked at his mother, his mom sat beside him, looking at him curious.

"Is okay, Ora, I'm not angry with you, you don't have to say sorry for that."- Jimin had tried to put the burden on her shoulder, making her feel guilty. "I really have important work Ora, let's talk later."- he tried to give her hint that he was still angry with her, wanted to sound like annoyed with her voice and it worked.

She stayed on phone, Jimin can hear her breathing from the other side of phone, she was nervous, then he had heard again her voice, "Please Jimin, I know you're angry with me, Can't you give me a chance to explain, please. Can we meet tonight at Moon-café at 5 o' clock?"- Her voice quivered with emotion, each word carrying the weight of her regret and he tried to play more, "Aurora ...." again wanting to refuse her plead but she interrupted saying,

"Please, Jimin, I won't take your much time, Please...."- her desperation intensified,. And he drop my act to play more and said, "Okay..let's meet at Moon-café.."

He can feel her breath in relief, he cut the call and a mischievous smile danced on his lips, as he looked at his mom, she raised her eyebrows, and they broke out in loud laughing, "Such a marvelous acting. My son! I'm impressed. You're really my son."- She proudly stated.

Meanwhile, Aurora put her phone and looked at her friends who were also curious to know further, since they all want to have her first boyfriend since she was the only one who was always indulge her under the pile of books and never did enjoy her life.

Her friend Zoe was the first who break the silence, "What did he say? Did he agreed to meet you or he denied your request?"- Her voice filled with eagerness, Ivy also added her and looked at me, "Yea, say what did he say?"

I nodded my head slightly, "Yes, Jimin agreed to meet me at Moon-Café."

"See, I told you, you just have to push him a little. Men you know !! they are easy and you just need to know how to put leash on their neck and they will follow your lead like a puppy."- Zoe spoke confidently, leaning back on her chair, trying to get comfortable position.

My mouth hung open hearing her bizarre thoughts of having someone on leash, I narrowed my eyes, didn't like a bit how she spoke about him, "I don't want to put any leash on anyone."- I tried to defend myself; this was never be my idea or my intention.

Ivy came forward, "Come on Zoe not everyone is your boyfriend Zyan who always try to sleep with someone and that's why you need to understand, some of are actually nice in nature."- She tried to put some sense into her head.

Aurora agreed with Ivy and spoke, " Yea, I really don't get it why are you still with him. I thought you'll break up with him when you caught him cheating on you with a stripper."

Zoe's face drooped, her mood was far from good, "It's not easy, Ora. He is my first boyfriend.." her voice tinged with vulnerability, "...my first kiss, my first partner and more importantly my first love. You think it's easy?"- tears that welled up in her eyes but she didn't let them fall and "That's why I said Ora, you need to have him under your control, Men are men. If you loose your leash they will slip."- advised, her words carrying a sense of urgency.

"He is not like that."- Aurora mouthed but enough to hear her words.

But before Zoe can say anything , "Yea, let's leave this topic for a moment and Ora you need to get ready for your tonight date and I'm be your stylist for this night and .." Zoe flashed a smile before joining "...And I'll the closet for your dress, a sexy dress."

Zoe chuckled, reveling in the opportunity to be her designer, "Absolutely! We're going to make sure you turn seduction of goddess for tonight and have him at the tip of your finger."

Ora slapped her forehead, and whispered to more like herself, "This girl'll never change."

The trio exchanged laughter and excitement. Ivy, Zoe, and Aurora had been inseparable since their early school days. Despite their differences in personality, they formed a unique trio. Life took them on different journeys, yet, through it all, Ivy, Zoe, and Aurora remained the constants in each other's lives.