|One sided Love |

Update , enjoy

---------------

Her hazel eyes, widened with a mixture of surprise and joy as they landed on the familiar figure who was standing before her eyes. The corners of her lips curled into a genuine, radiant smile and her eyes sparkled.

"Tae. " - her voice carrying a mixture of surprise and excitement.

Tae, this was called by only Aurora, his actual name was Taeel. He had been Aurora's childhood friend since as long as they could both remember.

Tae's life took an unexpected turn when he was just thirteen. He had to transfer had to transfer to another part of the country because of his father's profession. However, the quartet—Aurora, Ivy, Zoe, and Tae—vowed to maintain their strong bond despite the miles that would soon separate them. However things were not easy. With time Taehyung got detached from everyone.

"So you remembered me."- Taehyung voice, he changed a lot, he was not some kid who was skinny like malnourished.

21 years old, Taehyung underwent a remarkable transformation, Tae's facial structure had matured, his green eyes had now deeper and more captivating, he even got biceps.

He wears a cotton shirt in a muted shade of blue; the sleeves are casually rolled up, revealing a hint of his biceps. In short he was looking so damn hot.

Aurora spoke remembering those days, "How can I forget that boy, who always wore a big glass on the bridge of his nose. His brown messy hair always, no matter how many times I have fixed it, it always turned out to be same as if it had its own mind."

Hearing the description from her mouth a slight chuckle left from his mouth. He also bobbed his head agreeing with her words.

"So when did you come? And why you didn't inform any of us that you're coming back here? And do you know how much Ivy missed you, and here you who didn't even have any courtesy to inform. This is really bad."- Aurora scolded; she was actually very disappointed at him.

"And you?' – These words rolled down from his lips smoothly, Ora being Ora, dumb, "Obviously I also missed you a lot."

"Sis, I'm done," he mumbled, Their conversation interrupted by him. Whereas he was rubbing his eyes with tiny fists, looking up at his sister with sleepy eyes, he let out a big yawn. This little kid had done enough for today. "When are we going at home? I'm sleepy."

"Yes, Luke, we are going, but before that, I want you to meet one of my friends. Would you like to meet him?"- She asked excitedly.

Luke looked up at his sister, a hint of confusion in his voice. "But I knew all of your friends, I knew sis Zoe, sis Ivy, brother Sub. I know them all," he stated.