Chapter 19

Serena's POV

"OMG, just how much sleeping powder did they put in the teacher's drink?" Kathy whispers enthusiastically to Chloe as I shut the door behind me last.
"Oh... maybe enough for them to be dead asleep for the entire night." Chloe fumes and they both laugh like there was no air left in their lungs. "Let's get ready for the hot spring now!" She says happily skipping inside her room.

I hurried into my room and lock it once again and pulled out my bag from under the bed. I grabbed my chest rig out and loaded both its side with my automatic handguns that has silencers spiralled onto already, then a added three full magazines into the right pocket, a combat knife on the left and night vision headset onto my low side straps. Then I ready my combat boots, disposable hoodie and pants then a thick balaclava and gloves.

I then pull out a one piece swimsuit I have purposely ordered the maid to find. I wanted it to cover majority of my back and shoulders, yet still carry an innocent image.
I hold the piece high for a closer inspection, the top was basic til it bottoms into a skirt. I read the attached tag that written; Chanel's red wine one piece skirt, Summer edition.
Then I threw it onto the bed along with a thin zipper jacket and a pair of black Mary Janes.

Grabbing my phone next, I dial for April, "come to the back of house 7 secretly now." Then hung up.

Meanwhile I wait for her, I push my bag back into the bed's floor and placed my night's clothes and guns into the cupboard draws near the window. Then a small knock at the window signals me to open for April's arrival.

She quickly climbs in, pull the curtain over then yawns with her hands up, "I was sleeping for the night hunt."

"I need you to help me cover my back and shoulders. I'm going to the hot spring for a little to not cause suspicion." I whisper to her then snatch the swimsuit of the bed and quickly changed inside the bathroom.

As I finish, I grab a few brushes, foundation's, modelling putty wax and color correctors on my way out to see April has already sat on the bed with a bored expression.
"Here." I pass her everything I'm holding.
"Honestly Serena, I don't think they would care if they see a few tatto..." her whisper runs silent when I turn my back for her.
"I'm asking you as your specialty is realism and sculpting, I ask for you to keep it private between us." I sigh heavily as I feel her pitiful eyes glued to my back.

The silent breaks when she unscrew the container of putty wax, "I'll try." She says then I felt the cold wax patted between the cracks of my deep cuts.
The routine feels endless as new cold wax keeps meeting the surface of my back from the top to the sides then the bottom.
"How old were you?" She simply asked, her fingers gentle tracing the most noticeable scars. She's curious about the 'main' one besides the others.
Foundation is now applied over the top.

I close my eyes to think of my little self before answering, "my 12th birthday."
April releases a harsh breath she held while I answered.
"W-who... and just w-why to a just a...a child?" Her voice in disbelief and some anger....

.........for me?

But it is understandable how shocked she would be when she grew sheltered and loved. A complete parallel universe from me, "it was a punishment for lying." I reveal but not by who.

"It's done. I'll get the setting spray." She lifts up from the bed and hurries into the bathroom counter then back to my side again. "It's sweat proof and smudge proof but no salt and chlorine water. I'll see you at night."

To pity someone, you must be a person with power. Without power, it's a survival game. Only the game is set in hell and everything is on fire.

"Oh god, five more minutes!!!" Kathy's thundering voice echoes past my bedroom's walls with sonic waves I can almost detect.
I sling on my jacket them zip it half way as I enter into the Mary Janes. Entering the bathroom once more, I brush my slight waves, bolden my makeup a little, reapply Dior's 999 velvet lipstick the maid had recommended for my one piece and lastly a spray of Lost Cherry perfume. Also shoved my cigarette pack and lighter in my jacket by old habit. 

"Remember, no devices allowed there." Chloe screams out as I exist the room.
When our eyes meet, I pretend to slightly scrunch up then weakly say, "if I leave early later, it's because of that onion soup for lunch."

"It's ok, Chloe won't be sleeping in the house tonight, neither will I soooo you would get the whole house for yourself until tomorrow noon. YAYYYY!!" Kathy burst out her middle room looking more inappropriate than any bikini models.

My suspicion heightens when the fact Chloe will be staying out for the night hits me. Is she meeting with her father's guards or is going to make a run after the hot spring? Though it should be fine if we are to act quicker than her and those guards.

———

My head throbs fiercely as loud music and spinning party lights fires from every direction when we entered the hot spring. The girls leads the way through the dancing crowds as I follow behind observing the whole surroundings. In every sections are either couples grinding on each other, eating each other's faces, small groups smoking pots or weeds.

"OH M G! I see my hubby!" Chloe halts suddenly and points towards Dylan sitting inside a secluded hot spring with a circular table in the centre along with his friends around. But my eyes lands on Koen first before I see Chloe dashing towards them and throwing her robe to the side.

Britney, Chantel and Kathy follows after as I slowly approach as well. They all step into the hot spring and settles down upon the seating step.
"Here, sit next to me." Britney offers a spot between her and Chloe but it's directly opposite to where Koen is seated in the circle.
I take a breath in insuring it's not salted water or Chlorine, then unzip my jacket and sat in.

"Let's begin now!" Kathy and Chantel excitingly exclaim as they turn around reaching for their bags.
"And what about your portions?" Britney ask Dylan's friends in a dissing manner only for them to all hold bottles of alcohol each.

"A shot first before the fun!" Chloe says then everyone fills their own shot glasses to the brim as Britney fills mine.
We all quickly cheer and throw it back, some dramatically cringe and pull faces as the Vodka is taken.
"Let's start with never have I ever, if you haven't done it SAFE but if you had You drink!" Kathy pulls a smudge grin, "anti- clockwise, I'll start!"