Chapter 10

Koen's POV

I said, I'll get at least an answer from her and that is what I will fucking get whether she likes it or not. A little scare to a spoiled daughter who's has definitely been sheltered her whole life should be enough.

"Which is green and blue?"

She express a bored stare towards the pencils below us but when her eyes...
those gorgeous ocean blue eyes peaks through her long lashes, raising to meet mine. I lost it.

Amelia's brows furrows, her waterline watery and her lower lip slightly split.

Her voice shakes, "Please, can we not do this?" One hand tugging the bottom of my shirt. She pleads helplessly and I nearly chuckle knowing my plan is working successfully.

Our eyes hold longer, her tears are near to fall. I shake my head softly, "or else, answer my other questions." I give her an option as this might be a personal matter that shouldn't concern me.

Her fingers clenches my shirt tugging my shoulders to weigh down, our face inches even closer. So close a thirst of devouring her last breath is on my mind.

Suddenly the pencils are snatched out of my hand, her hand holding my jaw choked, and intense sharp hit behind my ankles causing me to lose my stance and fall to my back.

Her weight sat on my abdomen still holding my face in a deathly grip but then I felt it on my neck. The two pencils pushing against my skin.

Her eyes change yet again. They're murderously beautiful.

"Ask me again, pretty boy. But it's not green or blue anymore, it will be red. Your red." She threatens me nearly erupting a laugh from me as I nearly fell for her act. In a situation like this, my last concern is my life. I must be a real sick motherfucker to be enjoying her call me 'pretty boy'. It's the way she says it.

The position we're in starts to send blood to my dick. I can't help but snake my free hands up her knees that are opened on each of my sides. I push further sliding my hands up her thighs meeting her safety shorts underneath the skirt then resting them on her hips.

"And maybe your red." I suddenly push and glide her lower body down to my erection making her eyes widen. The surprise weakens both her grips on the pencils and my neck leaving me in more excitement.

One hand holding the side of her hip and my other hand firm on her waist. I guide her body slowly, rocking and grinding on my swore cock.

"What the fuck are you doing!" She pushes both my hands away and uses my stomach to lift herself onto her feet.

Jumping to my feet with her, "You can keep threatening and pushing me away but I will have my answers." I state clearly, seeing her walk away.

I stay behind unable to walk through the bulging pain in my pants as she disappears.

——

"I'm home." I announced entering.

Little pitta patta smacks the floor bringing a breathing pitched giggle of laughter. She runs towards my legs in a new pink dress with scattered yellow flowers around.