#Urgent |  A major settler attack on homes in the town of Huwwara, south of Nablus, where they set fire to a number of vehicles

#Urgent |  Updated: Zionist raids target a house in the Nuseirat camp and agricultural land in the Maghazi camp in the central Gaza Strip

#watched |  Settlers burn a vehicle during their attack on the outskirts of the town of Huwwara

#Urgent |  Resistants engage in an armed clash with the occupation forces on the settlement street near Zawata, northwest of Nablus.

#watched |  “Whoever lives in this land and does not obtain martyrdom has lost.”

A young man speaks with emotion about a paper written by a martyr who was killed by the occupation's bombing of a house in the Gaza Strip.

#update |  Shooting targets the occupation forces on the settlement street near Zawata, northwest of Nablus

#Urgent |  Resistance fighters open fire towards the "Kermei Tzur" settlement, established on the lands of the town of Beit Ummar, north of Hebron

#Video |  Palestinian Red Crescent crews transport a child martyr and four wounded as a result of occupation bombing in the Brazil neighborhood in Rafah this evening.

#Urgent |  Injuries when the occupation bombed a house for the Saada family in the Maghazi camp in the central Gaza Strip

#Follow |  Lebanon: Artillery shelling from the "Israeli" side targeting Tallet Al-Hamams

#Urgent |  Renewed Zionist artillery shelling on areas west and south of the city of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Red Crescent: Two injured by occupation bullets in clashes in Asira Al-Qibliya, south of Nablus

#Video |  Confrontations broke out between young men and the security services in Jenin, amidst the security forces firing tear gas bombs during a march in support of Gaza and the resistance and denouncing the crimes of the occupation.

#Video |  Demonstration in Canada;  Rejecting the occupation's aggression against the Gaza Strip.

#update |  Red Crescent: A young man (20 years old) was injured by live bullets in the abdomen, and a boy (16 years old) was injured by live bullets in the hand during clashes in the town of Asira Al-Qibliya, south of Nablus.

#Urgent |  A press statement issued by the Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas:

🔻The statement of European Union Foreign Policy Commissioner Josep Borrell that the Zionist entity wanted to get rid of the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA) over the years is new evidence that reveals the Zionist intentions behind promoting fabricated allegations against UNRWA and its employees, in an attempt to write off it and the evidence it represents.  The right of our people to return to their homes from which they were forcibly displaced.

🔻We emphasize the importance of the role played by UNRWA in caring for Palestinian refugees, and we call on the United Nations and supporting countries not to submit to the machine of misinformation driven by the Nazi Zionist entity, which has not yet provided anything to prove its claims, according to a statement by the Commissioner-General of UNRWA.

#Image |  Young men from the village of Madama, south of Nablus, block the road connecting the village of Asira al-Qibliya.  In preparation to confront the occupation forces

#Follow |  Professor of Political Science Dr.  Hani Al-Bassous: The United States of America was and still is with the occupation and is its guarantor and partner in its aggression against Gaza and is not concerned with the humanitarian situation in the Strip.