Zayn Malik x Reader - Kiss You

Request! Thanks so much for requesting!

Shout-out to the beautiful person who is the first ever to request! They asked me to stay anonymous! But still, shout out to them! Love ya!

/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////

Being the best friend of the world's biggest boy band was the best. If being surrounded by five cute boys, being Twitter and Instagram famous, being VIP, and always being allowed backstage wasn't enough, I got to go on tour with them.

Like, here I am now, in the legendary arena, San Siro in Milan Italy, backstage, watching my five best friends get ready to sing their hearts out in front of millions of fans.

/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////

I had just finished helping my crush and best friend, Zayn Malik, get his outfit picked out. For some reason, he always insisted that I help him with picking them out, not that I was complaining. Zayn went behind his room divider to get changed, and while he did, he always talked to me.

"I think you should be the clothing director from now on," Zayn compliments from behind the barrier, making me giggle and blush, "You say that every time," I say, earning his adorable laugh. He did say that every time I helped him out with his clothes. "It's true, though!" he called, making me shake my head with a laugh.

Zayn then tossed his shirt over to drape it over the room divider. "Do you think management would allow you to be the clothing director?" He asked, making me shrug, but then I remembered he couldn't see me, "I don't know, Zay-Zay," I said, making him hum from behind the barrier, "Is this your shitty way of trying to find a way for me to spend more time with you?" I teased flirtatiously, making him laugh, "You got a crush on me or something?" I add, making him laugh louder. "In your dreams, Miss Myler!"

Okay, that hurt... But we've been playfully flirting with each other since the day we met which was in primary school, so I'm pretty used to his remarks of "playful" rejection.

"Yeah, yeah, keep pretending, Zayn. You know you love me." I retorted with a grin. "Whatever!" He called before coming out in the black skinny jeans with his shirt in his hands, leaving him in shirtless glory. "You're not denying it!" I sing-song, making him smile his perfect smile, "Shut it! You're making me blush!" He joked, making us both laugh.

Zayn slipped on the white v-cut short-sleeved t-shirt on before sliding the light blue jean jacket I gave him. He looked good and he didn't even have his hair in his quiff yet. "Oh, my God, Yass, king!" I giggled sassily, snapping my fingers, "Give me a three-sixty!" The boy laughed and crossed his feet before he gave me a slow spin of the feet with his arms stretched out at the sides. "Yass!" I cheered before playfully fanning myself, "God damn! It's gettin' hot in here!" I say, teasingly unzipping my zip-up hoodie, causing him to burst out laughing, tossing his head back as he claps his hands together.

I stand up from the couch I sat on and jokingly slide my sweater off, making him run over, "Whoa!" He closes it with a smirk, "Save that for later!"

Suddenly the door opened, revealing Louis, "Zay- Oh damn! I knew you two would get together! Niall, you owe me fifty pounds!" He yelled, looking over his shoulder. "Wait, no! It's not like that!" I yell, letting out a flustered laugh, and pushing my friend away from me with a grin. "We were just talking!" Zayn insisted, running after his chaotic best friend to rough house with him, me following behind.

"Yeah, yeah, talking my ass! Lou needs you so she can do your hair and makeup!" Louis teased, playfully shoving Zayn towards Lou, who smiled and shook her head at the boys' antics. I looked over at Harry who cleared his throat deliberately. He and Liam were looking at me with their eyebrows raised in interest.