Your First Kiss

Your First Kiss
••••••••••
/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////
••••••••••
✨Harry✨:

You and Harry had been dating for about three weeks now, and he was walking you home from your first date. You held his hand gently, your fingers intertwined, his thumb rubbing against the back of your hand at a slow and gentle pace. Once the two of you got to your front doorstep, you felt a pang of sorrow as he had to go home. You slowly turned to Harry, who hadn't let go of your hand.

Out of nowhere, confidence coursed through your veins as you got up on the first step of the porch, turned to face him, and kissed him gently. Harry jumped at the sudden kiss, making you start to pull away, thinking he didn't like it. But he slid his hand out of yours grabbed the back of your neck and pulled you close, his arm wrapping around your waist. You kissed back your hands getting lost in his curls.

Since you're only human, you broke the kiss for some air. Harry took this as an opportunity to pull you into a hug, spinning you in a small circle, making you yelp and giggle, wrapping your arms around his neck tightly before he sat you down again.

"I had a really good time with you today." Harry admitted, "So did I." You whispered, connecting your foreheads. "This Friday night? Movie night, my place?" Harry asked shyly. "Pick me up at 8." You giggled, making Harry smile, "Will do."

••••••••••
/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////
••••••••••
🥕Louis🥕:

You and Louis had been dating for about a month or so now. Whenever he got nervous before a live performance, he'd go and cuddle you in the dressing room. And he spent extra time with you so you could help him with his vocals.

Louis was most definitely horrified for he and the boys had to go out and sing Kids In America. It's one of the songs that was not a slow love song like they've been performing the last few shows. He's scared that his voice won't do well with the song and he's been practicing every single day.

"Lou, it's okay." You whispered, gently applying setting powder to his face as you covered up his acne for the show. "You got this. I know you can." You set the brush down and cupped his face, making him look at you. "But what if I can't?" He asked softly, his eyes slightly glossy with tears. "What if I fuck it up and ruin it for all of us?" He asked. "Lou-Lou..." You mumbled, giving him a sweet smile. "You aren't going to mess up. You know how I know that?" The boy shook his head, "Because you are Louis Tomlinson. You are extremely special and talented. You are amazing just the way you are and you are an amazing singer who is going to be a star." You said softly.

Louis stayed quiet for a few seconds before he leaned forward and kissed you. You smiled and kissed back, gently moving your free hand to take one of his trembling hands. You pulled away after a little while and gave him a gentle smile. "You're gonna be just fine. You got this." You encouraged, making Louis smile. He then spread his legs and pulled you into a hug, against the directors chair he sat in. "Thank you, Y/n." He whispered into your ear, squeezing you tighter. "No problem, Lou. I was just saying the truth." You whispered, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

••••••••••
/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////
••••••••••
🇮🇪Niall🇮🇪:

You were in the middle of a tickle war with Niall and you were winning. "AHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Y/N-- PLEASE! I'VE HAD ENOUGH! AHAHAHAHAHA-- I'M GONNA WEE MYSELF!" Niall cackled, trying to fight you off but he was failing miserably. You decided to give him a break, taking his hands and pinning them above his head so he couldn't sneak attack you as he caught his breath.

It took a minute to realize what position you were in. Niall seemed to notice at the same time and blushed red. The two of you had been going on dates but never officially put a label on it, but it was clear the two of you liked each other. And the position you were in flustered the two of you.