Zayn Malik x Reader - When Kissing Practice Escalates

Zayn and I have been dating for over four months now and every time he would try to kiss me, I'd find the perfect excuse to not let it happen. It's not like I didn't want Zayn to kiss me, it was just... I've never kissed anyone before and I didn't want to admit it or tell him.

I couldn't tell him.

I mean, I'm fucking eighteen! That's so sad!

He's a fucking celebrity and he's trying to kiss a lowlife like me who has never had a lover before!?

I didn't want to tell him...

But I had to today.

/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////

"Do you not trust me? Is that it?" Zayn asked softly, his tone gentle and full of hurt after I had once again dodged a kiss. "It's not that," I say, making the amber eyed boy look up at me, "Then what is it?" He asked desperately, his gorgeous, amber eyes glossing up as they searched mine with worry. "It's... It's because I've never kissed anyone before... Or a significant other... And I don't wanna disappoint you..." I muttered timidly, breaking our gaze and looking away, my face turning red with embarrassment and shame.

I didn't get a response for about a moment until he took my hands and pulled me close enough so our foreheads were gently pressed together. "I don't care if you're inexperienced... And hell, I'm flattered that I'd be your first kiss, your first everything. I just want to make you feel good and show you just how much I love you." Zayn whispered, "And we can always practice... I can teach you," he bit his lip out of nervousness, "We can start now if you like?" I blushed at his words, his hands moving from my face to my arms, gently wrapping his long, slender fingers around my forearms and rubbing up and down to my wrists and back with such care and delicateness.

My heart swelled at his gentleness, the soft look in his eyes and every touch he placed on me was so tender. "We're in the kitchen, though?" I asked, making him chuckle softly, "Let's go somewhere more comfortable, yeah?" I nodded, letting him lead me into his room. He let go and closed the door behind him, letting me look at his childhood bedroom.

Zayn's parents had asked us to watch over the house while they went on a small vacation to celebrate their anniversary and they left only a few hours ago, so this was my first true look into what little Zayn Malik was like before he became famous.

His bedroom walls were a white color and most of it was covered by posters and used canvases and papers. His desk was neat as well as his dresser, he had a standing mirror in the corner of his room, and his bed was a twin sized one that was snug in the very left corner of the room against the wall. He had a video game themed bed set and there were a few stuffed animals, making me smile. Next to the door was a shelf full of shoes that were neatly in place, an easel was rested next to it with an unused canvas that was still in the clear plastic wrap it came in.

Across from the entry of his room was the door to his closet. One of the drag door was open, revealing a lot of neatly hung clothes that were color coordinated, the shelf above the hanging clothing was a few shoe boxes. Underneath the clothes were a few backpacks and suitcases, as well as a few boxes.

There was a rug underneath his desk that matched his bed covers as it had Pac-Man as it's design. There were some paint stains on it, most likely coming from the easel and shelf that was stacked full of art supplies.

The windows had plain old white blinds, they were closed and there were black curtains. It sounded like an emo boy's room, but it wasn't like that a lot. It was more of a modern art studio kinda thing, small splashes of colors, almost like the room was a canvas itself, the subtle colors reminded me of abstract with the hints of video game arts in it, pixelated.