Harry - Blindfolded - 30 Minutes In Heaven

I nervously made my way towards the front where the five boys who were good friends of mine and were taking me on tour, One Direction. Zayn gave me a comforting smile as he gently placed his hand on my shoulder, noticing my nervousness. Liam and Louis each held a bag, one of the scandalous items, the other a time limit. Whoever had chosen to make this game put a lot of effort into it, because there was Niall, holding a small box of items. "Don't be shy! Pick two items, Y/n!" My crush and best friend, Harry Styles himself said with a bright smile.

Taking a deep breath, I slowly reached into the bags, pulling out a small slip of paper and one of Harry's bandanas. Harry took each item, "Thirty minutes." He read aloud to the other partygoers, earning some wolf whistles and some scattered cheers from them before putting the slip of paper back in its proper bag and stepping behind me to blindfold me. He reached around my head, enclosing the gentle fabric over my face. "Can you see anything?" He asked, "No." I say softly as he starts to tie a knot.

Once it was tied, Zayn's hand moved so he could wrap his arm around my waist as he led me forward a few feet where a hand took my wrist and placed it into the box. I grabbed a sturdy, yet smooth, almost plastic stick and pulled it out, earning a few more wolf whistles and some "Ooohhh"s from the crowd. "No way!" Louis chuckled, but he was quickly hushed by another voice who sounded like he was stifling a laugh, "Shh!" The item was snatched from my hands and Zayn led me towards the closet. Each step made my heart pound faster in my chest, nervousness and anxiety were crawling up my skin, but my anxiety medicine was holding them back from causing my body to tremble. Plus, Zayn's warm, gentle touch was helping as his scent was intoxicating and calming at the same time. Zayn paused to open the door before leading me in and towards the back. He slowly spun me around and guided me to sit down on the floor. "Good luck." He whispered, gently massaging my shoulders for a couple of seconds before letting go and walking off, closing the door behind him.

Less than a minute passed and the door opened, "Alright, you two! Don't get too frisky in here! And don't make any noise that would give you away! Thirty minutes start now!" Louis called, closing the door behind him.

"Hello?" I called into the closet after a few seconds. My heart began to race slightly as anxiety started to shiver down my spine when I got no response, not even a rustle in the darkness. "Hello?" I called again, my voice beginning to shake.

Suddenly, two warm hands took my cold, nervous, shaking ones. Their hands were sandwiching mine as their palms would be facing each other if my hands weren't there. They had long fingers and they delicately wrapped around my hands. Their skin was soft and smooth, and some of their fingertips were pretty rough with calluses, but other than that, their hands were perfect. And something about their energy was very soothing.

"Hi..." I whispered, getting two rubs on the back of my hand in return as if they were waving. "Uhm, do I know you?" I asked awkwardly, not wanting to be stuck in a room with a stranger. The top hand let go and started to trace letters on the back of my hand slowly with its finger. "Y... Y-E... Yes..." I say, making the hand go back to its holding position. "So I do know you... Good to know..." I say more to myself than anything. "So you're one of the boys and I have to guess who you are and uhm... We go from there?" I asked, still not one hundred percent sure how to play the game. "S... S-U... S-U-R... S-U-R-E, sure, okay... Uhm... Well..." I cleared my throat, getting a little more relaxed at the fact it was one of my only friends.

"You can't be Zayn or Liam... So you're either Louis, Harry, or Niall." I say softly, getting another "Yes" traced into the back of my hand. "Okay..." I sighed softly, going quiet for about two minutes to think. "You're not Louis, your hands are far bigger than his." I say in a matter-of-fact-like tone, "Harry or Niall..." I muttered to myself, trying to figure out who this person was by just the way they were acting. I let out a soft hum, examining how their hands felt and who would be this gentle with me.