Zayn Malik x Reader - Twin Brother's Best Friend

(Request! Thanks so much for requesting!)

/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////

Being Liam's twin sister meant going from tour after tour with him. I'm not complaining, as working with Lou and babysitting Lux is fun, but the best part is, I get to work closely with my crush, Liam's best friend, Zayn Malik.

/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////

I looked myself up and down in the mirror, trying to look as decent as possible.

My brunette hair was wavy and went down to my hips. It was down and I had a silk, white headband(that I borrowed from Harry) that let two bangs lay out in front of my face, tucked underneath my long locks of hair. I had the exact same birthmarks as my brother, the one on the neck, and the one on the left cheek, but I was also born with freckles.

My tight, light pink lace sleeveless, zip-up crop top squeezed my model like body, revealing a little bit of my belly, showing my belly ring that had a heart charm on it. I wore light blue ripped jeans and a white, grey, and blush pink flannel around my hips. My shoes were light pink high tops, as well.

Liam and I shared the arrows tattoo, so that was on display as well as my bracelets and rings, all from a different kind of aesthetic, but it made my outfit look unique.

Freckles scattered all over my body, and there was a random birthmark shaped like a heart near my belly button, just underneath my abs.

And by the way, I only have this body because Liam talked me into doing physical training with him. I dreaded it at first, but now I'm used to it.

My makeup was simple, just a bit of a coverup of acne, slight contours and highlights, a small blush to make my freckles and eyes pop, mascara, and only a top lid cat's eye eyeliner. As for my lips, which were naturally plump, I wore a light pink blush matte lipstick.

I did a little spin, giggling as I really liked my outfit of the day. "You look fabulous," A male's voice said from behind me, making me jump and whip around to see Louis leaning against the door frame of the bedroom part of the hotel, arms crossed while he wore a small smirk.

"Absolutely stunning, honey!" Louis snapped his fingers in a "Z" movement, making me laugh, "Give us another three-sixty, baby! Whoo!" He teased. I did so and he pretended to faint, "Yessss!" He drawled out dramatically, falling against the doorframe.

Liam poked his head in from the door frame, "Stop flirting with my sister!" He laughed, making his way over. "Awe, c'mon, Payno, give me your blessing!" Louis joked, making us laugh harder. "No, my sister is off limits to you, Tommo!" Liam said in a mocking professional voice. Louis fell to his knees, "NOOOOOOOOOO!" He fake sobbed into his hands loudly.

Paul slammed open the door, "What's happened?!" He yelled, looking extremely worried. The three of us young adults shared a glance before dying of laughter, making Paul even more concerned and confused.

/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////

We made our way downstairs and met up with the group. I as soon as all four remaining band mates were in my sight, I greeted them with my usual friendly kiss on the cheek.

Harry pulled me into a hug as I pressed the kiss to his cheek, making sure to squeeze me close, making me giggle before pulling back.

Niall let out a soft laugh and kissed my cheek back, sending me a brief squeeze in a side hug.

Louis dapped me up and span me around before I kissed his cheek as we shook hands and bro-hugged at the same time.

Zayn...

Zayn pulled me into a hug and kissed my temple before pulling away and letting me kiss his cheek. "Good morning, Y/n," Zayn whispered softly, making my heart pound in my chest. "'Morning," I say, pulling back, looking down and blushing deeply.