You're Emotional Over Something Silly

••••••••••
/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////
••••••••••
✨Harry✨:

You started crying when he tucked you in bed because he insisted on it. "Kitten, what's the matter?" Harry asked softly, sitting next you, his own eyes glossing over at the sight of you crying as he took your hands in his. "Just thinking about how we're gonna have to tuck in our baby at night and it's gonna be so cute." You whispered, making Harry grin with a closed smile. "Awe, Kitten." He cooed, cupping leaning forward and kissing your tears away before planting a peck to your lips, causing a giggle from you. Harry then moved and got in bed with you, and spooned you from behind, leaving butterfly kisses all over the back of your neck.

••••••••••
/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////
••••••••••
🥕Louis🥕:

Louis ran around the house after his sisters, making you start crying for some reason. Louis instantly stopped what he was doing and pulled you aside. "Y/n? What's wrong?" He asked, rubbing your arms up and down soothingly. "You're gonna be doing that with our kids!" You cried, making him smile shyly, "Awe, love." He cooed, pulling you over by the arms and into an embrace. You cried until his chest as he kissed your forehead multiple times, not removing his lips from your head once while he rubbed your back. "I will be playing with our baby as soon as he or she comes into the world, I promise, darling."

••••••••••
/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////
••••••••••
🇮🇪Niall🇮🇪:

You randomly started to cry when he was watching football. He didn't notice for a while until you let out a sob. "Princess? Why are you crying?" When he didn't get an answer, he moved to sit in front of you, kneeling between your legs, cupping your face in his hands. "Princess, please tell me what's wrong." He whispered pleadingly. "I just..." you sniffled, "I just thought about having nightly football game marathons with our baby and how cute it's gonna be..." You cried, making him let out a laugh. "That's nothin' to cry over! Awe, c'mere, love." He said with a smile, sitting next to you and pulling you into his chest. "Those football marathons are on as soon as the baby is born!" He said, making you laugh into his chest.

••••••••••
/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////
••••••••••
😴Zayn😴:

You were literally cooking dinner when you broke down crying. "Boo, what's wrong?" He asked, holding you close to his chest. "My mum always made me this meal when I was a little kid..." You whimper, making him smile and kiss your cheek. "Well, when you give birth, you can give our baby as much of this as you want." He whispered, kissing your temple, making you giggle.

••••••••••
/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////
••••••••••
😹Liam😹:

Liam had taken you on tour with him with a doctor on the management team and he had to perform in your home town. Liam ran off stage because he had saw you crying in the corner of his eye. "Baby, what's the matter?" He asked, turning his mic off and pulling you into his chest. "We're in my hometown and you're singing to my old friends! That's so beautiful!" You sobbed into his chest making him laugh and "awe". "You're beautiful." He said, kissing my temple.

••••••••••
/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////
••••••••••