Chapter 22

Skylar's POV
"Dadda?"

I opened my eyes and saw Rosaria sitting on top of me.

"Hey sweetheart."

"I hungie."

I picked my phone up and saw what time it was.

It's 5:30?

Damn.

She woke up earlier than she normally does.

"Oh? You're hungie? Let's get you something to eat then."

I stood up and she hopped off my bed. She started holding my hand. We started walking to the kitchen. We got to the kitchen and she ran up to where we keep her food.

She stood on her toes and started reaching up. I chuckled then walked over to her.

"You're too tiny."

"You tall!"

"Yes. You're right. Dadda's very tall. Come here. Let me help you."

I scooped her up and opened the cabinet.

"Let's see...what cereal would the little princess want today? Hm?"

She pointed to her favorite cereal.

"Ah. Good choice."

I picked it up and felt how empty it was.

"Uh oh. Mama and dadda are gonna have to run to the store after school."

I managed to get an entire bowl ready for her with the amount of cereal, that was left in the box. I threw the empty box of cereal away after. I washed her hands then washed mine. I filled her sippy cup with water and handed it to her.

"Alright. Off to your seat."

She ran into the dining room and stood by her chair. I grabbed a spoon and picked the bowl up. I walked into the dining room and put everything down. I pulled her chair out then put her in her little booster seat then I pushed her chair in.

"I eat?"

"Mhm. Yes. Eat. Don't eat fast. You'll get a bellyache."

She listened and started to eat slowly. I quickly grabbed a muffin and plate. I walked into the dining room and sat down.

She stopped eating then pointed to my muffin.

"Dadda? That?"

"Ah. This is a muffin. Would you like to try it?"

"Yesth!"

I broke a tiny piece off of my muffin then handed it to her.

"Here sweetheart."

She took the piece of muffin out of my hand. She started eating it. Her face lit up.

"Oh? You like it?"

She started nodding.

"Are you done with your cereal? Is it all gone?"

"Lookie!"

I looked at her bowl and saw it was empty. I ripped off a few more tiny pieces of my muffin. I put them in front of her then went back to eating.

"Tank you!"

I smiled then kissed her cheek.

"You're welcome."

I looked at the time and saw it was almost 6:00. I cleaned the dining room table once we were both done eating. I washed my hands then washed hers.

"Time to go get mama and Uncle Rivy."

"I'm already up. You just need to wake Lix up."

"Uncle Riv Riv!"

"Hi sweetie."

She put her arms up. He walked up to her then picked her up. I started walking to my room. I opened the door. I found Alixia already dressed. She was brushing her hair.

"Hi my love."

"Hey baby. How's Ari?"

I walked up to Alixa.

"She is great. She already ate and she tried a muffin. She loves it. She needs more of her favorite cereal. She just ate the rest of it."