Chapter 13

Alixa's POV
I was starting to worry since Skylar didn't answer his phone. He normally answers right away when it's me.

I decided to call River.

*Phone Call with River*
"Yo."

"Oh good. You answered. Can you go check on your brother for me? I just talked to him. I got off the phone so I could ask my parents if I could come over. He's not answering his phone. I'm pretty sure...he's asleep. But can you humor me and look?"

"Ah. Yeah. Let me go see if he has a pulse."

*River's footsteps*

*Skylar's bedroom door opens*

"Bro. Are you alive?"

*Skylar mumbles*

"Yep. He's alive."

"Perfect. Ask if I'm still coming over."

"You just did. I put you on speaker."

*Skylar mumbles more*

"Okay...are you trying to be cute or are you actually passed out?"

"Yep. I think he's done for the night."

"Ah. He called me like an hour ago. He was panicking about a dream he had. Do you think...I should still come over?"

"Are you asking me or sleeping beauty over here?"

"You. I can't understand a word Bolt's fucking saying."

"I'm actually not sure. He might be fine."

"Make sure his ass makes it to school tomorrow. The both of you are the only enjoyable parts of school."

*River chuckles*

"Bro...am I still on speaker?"

"Nah. I left his room and went back to mine."

"Ah. Okay. I better see the both of you tomorrow."

"Yes ma'am. We'll both be there. Can't guarantee that Sky'll be completely functional."

"Give the boy a lot of caffeine then. Dump water on him. I don't fucking know Riv."

"How would I do that without getting my ass kicked?"

"You don't. It'll probably help wake him up too."

"Fuck you. Fuckkkk youuuuu!!"

"Aw! How nice! I'm serious. I can't stand being in school without you crackheads."

"Feeling's mutual."

"Dude...I'm not even joking. Hey uh...does he ever complain about me?"

"Huh? No. Hell no. He doesn't shut the hell up about you. It drives my dad infuckingsame."

*Alixa laughs*

"Bro it's true!"

"Oh? It is? Wanna expose your little brother a bit?"

"Oh god. He might kill the both of us."

"Not like that, you dumbfuck. I was asking if you wanted to tell me shit that he says about me."

"Ohhhhhhh. You wanna know about that shit?"

"Yep. Spill."

"Damn...he says a lotta shit about you. Where do I even start?"

"You'll figure it out."

*River yapping*

"Yep. That sounds like him. That's my Skyboy. I'll let you sleep now. I better see your asses at Bolt's locker."

"You will. Might be late but...we'll be there. Hopefully, that is."

"Ugh. I'll take it. Night."

*End of Phone Call*
Wonder how long it'll take for River to beg me to come over?

I was getting out of the bathroom when my phone pinged. The text tone told me who it was. I assigned my favorite people different ringtones and text tones.

I walked over to my bed then sat down. I picked my phone up and saw who texted me.

River: Sent image

I clicked on the image and saw it wasn't anything bad. It was actually pretty cute.