Chapter 10

Skylar's POV
I was doing my homework at the dining room table. The front door opened and my mom walked in.

"Hey ma. How was lunch with Aunt Carol?"

"It was good. She asked about you and your brother. I told her that, the both of you have been doing well."

I was bringing the garbage bag to the garbage can when Sophie was walking past my house.

Ignore.

Ignore.

I didn't look at her. I just threw the bag into tie garbage can then turned away.

"Sky?"

Shit...

"Yeah?"

I turned around.

"How do you think...I look?"

"No comment. You'd only get hurt."

She walked away with her head down. I rolled my eyes then went back inside. I washed my hands then went to get ready for bed.

I was brushing my teeth when my phone pinged off. I finished brushing my teeth then went to get my phone.

I picked it up and saw a text from Alixa.

Alixa: I'm home alone. My parents won't be home until the afternoon. Wanna come over and fuck me?

                        *Text Message with Alixa*
Skylar: Are you being serious right now? Cause I will.

Alixa: I'm being serious. I'm feeling bold so forget about a condom. Hurry up pretty boy. I'm waiting. :)

                        *End of Text Message*
I jumped up and quickly got ready quickly. I told my parents that a friend needed my help. It wasn't technically a lie.

Alixa did need help with something.

I got to her house and ran up to the front door.  We got in her room and she locked the door. She walked up to me and started kissing me. I slid my hands up the back of her shirt.

I was seeing if she still had her bra on. I didn't feel it since she had already taken it off. We took our clothes off and I saw what was all mine.

She laid down on her bed. I got on top of her. I covered us with her blanket. I started thrusting into her then started kissing her. Her nails were digging into my skin.

She started moaning into my mouth. I started kissing her chest. Her back arched. I slid my left arm around her and held her closer to me.

I snuck out of her house before her parents got home. I went home and acted like nothing happened.

I acted like me and Alixa didn't hook up and lose our virginities.

I got in my room and couldn't stop smiling. My phone pinged and I picked my phone up.

Alixa: That was fucking amazing! I might even get pregnant. I'll gladly make your hot self a dad. Start thinking of names. Just in case.

I texted her back then shut my eyes. I couldn't stop thinking about her naked body. I had finally seen a girl naked.

We tried multiple positions. It felt so good when she was riding me.

Holy fuck!

That girl has me wrapped around her damn finger!

Having a baby with her...

Sounds fucking amazing.

We're almost done with high school too.

We'll move in together.

We'll get married.

We'll have multiple babies.

Wait...

Am I gonna get to see our baby wearing a mini version of my football jersey?

Goddamn...

That'd be so fucking adorable!

Just imagine our son or daughter running up to me during half time.

Watching us go over plays.

Yeah...

Yeah...

I want that.