Chapter 7

Alixa's POV
I stole some of his clothes to sleep in. He got out of the shower and we both started getting ready for bed. I was brushing my teeth when he slid his arms around my waist. He put his chin on the top of my head.

I finished brushing my teeth then turned around.

"Let's get some sleep."

We went to his bed and laid down. I slid my arms underneath his and nuzzled up against his chest. I started scratching his back.

He put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him.

"Lixie?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too!"

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I slid one of my legs in the middle of his. I kissed him then we closed our eyes.

I woke up before him. I saw that he was sleeping and we hadn't moved at all. We had stayed how we were when we went to bed.

I didn't want to wake him up. I would've felt bad. He needed to sleep. I started running my fingers through his hair.

He groaned and I stopped.

"Why'd you stop?"

"I thought...I woke you up."

"Oh. I-I'm good. I was starting to wake up anyway."

His morning voice is so hot!

We ate breakfast then laid back down. I had to be home by 10:00 at night. My parents let me stay out late since they were just happy...

I was hanging out with someone. It probably helps since they've always liked Skylar and River. My dad is actually okay with me and Skylar dating.

On Tuesday, Sophie rushed up to me.

"You fucking backstabber!"

"Um...the backstabber is you actually. After all I did for you...this is how you treat me? You threw a decade of friendship away just because...the boy you like rejected you? I think...that's very ridiculous. I wouldn't have even considered doing that to you."

"You're just a fucking failure."

"Ummm actually...I'm not. This actually worked out in the end for me."

"What?!"

"Where have you been? Hiding underneath a boulder? I've been with Sky for like 4 months now."

Her eyes widened.

"Excuse me?!"

"You heard me. The only person the plan backfired on...was you. I'm not even sorry honestly. Payback's a bitch right?"

She clenched her jaw.

"Baby?"

I looked behind her and saw Skylar.

"Baby!!! There you are!!"

I hugged him. I broke a school rule and I didn't care at the moment.

I didn't even get in trouble for it. Weeks later, Sophie walked into school and she clearly had gotten breast implants.

Is this bitch trying to have big ones like me now?

What happened to her thinking...

My body sucks?

I shrugged it off.

At least...

Mine are real.

Everything about me is real.

She should get a refund though.

They look horrible.

Carmella and her goons were all excited and complimenting her. I turned around and saw River and Skylar. They were both staring at Sophie.

"I'm gonna be sick."

"Same."

I chuckled.