Chapter 20

Skylar's POV
"Hey ma."

She paused her movie then walked up to me. She hugged me.

"The girls are in your room."

"Are they sleeping?"

"No. We're not."

I turned around and saw Alixa holding Rosaria. I walked up to them.

"Me and Rosie were just reading a book."

"Oh?"

I looked at Rosaria. She smiled at me.

"Was she good today?"

"The morning was a bit rough. She missed you. Here. You should hold her now."

I took Rosaria out of Alixa's arms.

"She missed me?"

"Oh yeah. She was not happy. It took like 12 minutes for her to completely relax. The rest of the day was great though."

"Oh ready for this?"

"Huh?"

"Sophie's pregnant now too."

"Are you messing with me? Baby...that's not funny."

River and his girlfriend walked inside. Alixa turned around and walked up to them.

"Is Sophie actually pregnant? Is your brother messing with me?"

                            Alixa's POV
River and his girlfriend just stared at each other.

"O-oh my god. S-she's still trying to copy me?
Wh-what the fuck?"

"We don't know if she's still trying to copy you. She doesn't have long brown hair like you anymore."

"It's back to normal now."

"The baby's a boy too."

"Oh. Umm okay?"

For 2 months, I did virtual school. I wasn't behind on anything at all. I went back to school and I felt sad and a bit relieved.

I was sad that I wasn't with Rosaria. I was relieved knowing that Misty was taking care of her.

Me and Sophie completely avoid each other now. We don't look at each other. We don't talk to each other. We don't sit around each other in class and in lunch.

A year later, Rosaria was a few months away from turning 1. I bundled her up and brought her to a football game. I put her in my lap and had her facing the football field.

She immediately picked up where Skylar was.

"Yay! Dadda! Go dadda!"

I chuckled. I kissed the top of her head.

"Mama! Lookie! Dadda!"

"Mhm. I see him. Number 13. That's your dadda."

During halftime, I decided to bring her over to Skylar.

"Alright. Let's find dadda."

We walked walking around. We found him and her face lit up.

"DADDAAAA!"

I put her down on the ground.

"Go! Go get dadda!"

She held her arms out and started running up to him. I started recording.

"DADDA! DADDA!!"

He saw her and crouched down. He held his arms out.

"There's my little princess!"

She ran into his arms and nuzzled up against his chest. He kissed the top of her head. I stopped recording and walked up to them. I kissed Skylar.

"She's enjoying the game."

"I know. I heard her little voice. Are you my little cheerleader? Are you?"

She put her head on his shoulder and slid her little arms around his neck. He held her while he went over plays with everyone.

Rosaria started trying to help. She was babbling but she was proud of herself. Everyone started laughing.

Halftime ended and he needed to get back on the field.

"Here. Go back to mama. I'll see you later."

He handed her back to me then kissed her forehead. He kissed me then I walked back to our seat.

"Dadda!"

"Mhm. I know. Dadda and his friends were happy to see you."