❗𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷- 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜❗

Start from the beginning

"hey, now, when did you get so feisty, paimon." childe replied and raised a brow. paimon frowned and put her hands on her hips. "wha- paimon's not being feisty! she's just trying to help the traveler!"

"paimon, you were clearly being feisty." childe pointed out and crossed his arms. paimon argued, saying: "paimon's not! she's just helping the traveler getting away from you!"

while childe and paimon argue back and forth, lumine stood there in silence. lumine sighed, knowing the two would continuously argue 'til morning.

"alright, let's go paimon." lumine said, dragging paimon and walk away from childe. the ginger watched and spoke out dramatically: "wait- comrade! come backkk!! we hadn't spar yet! it's been a long while, y'know!!"

lumine ignored him and continued to walk. childe frowned and walk the opposite way, getting to an inn to rest.

however, scara stayed up and read the book he recently just started to read. he's not sure what got him interested, but he continued to read.

in a matter of time, he's about to finish the book and it was turning day time already. he closed the book and place it on the nightstand then stretched his arms.

scaramouche looked at the ceiling in boredom as he lays on his bed. he stared blankly before sighing and decides to take a quick nap.

laying on his side, he close his eyes slowly and rests himself. it was so long since he slept, so it's quite new to rest all by himself.

___________________________________________

𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕤 ❤❤

___________________________________________

Scaramouche spoke with a fatui agent about materials and the recent incident with a monstre. That is until he was disturbed by the ginger.

"Hey, scara! Did you miss me?" said childe with a smirk, which scaramouche rolled his eyes. "Who in the world would miss you? I was happy you're gone"

"How sad.. Anyways, what're you up to?" Childe asked and crossed his arms. "Not-" "ah-ah-ah! I know you're gonna say it's not my business, but I'm a fatui remember."

"I was gonna say not touching your dumb ass face." Scaramouche said, annoyed that he was cut off. "Oh. Well, you won't touch me but I will"

Childe pulled scaramouche close and hugs him tightly. ".. Tsk.. Dumb tangerine.." Scaramouche muttered and childe chuckled.

"What? Want a taste of this tangerine?" The ginger said in a teasing way. Scaramouche just groaned as he was hugged by childe.

"Your mind is so adult-like despite your size." Childe joked before he was kicked in the knee. "Ok that hurt." He muttered, putting scaramouche down.

"I-"

"That hurt emotionally" childe cuts scaramouche off and scaramouche scowled, punching childe in the gut. "ack- what was that for?!" childe shouted as scaramouche just walk away.

"wha- comrade!! you didn't answer me!" childe said, chasing after scaramouche to their room.

(The fatui agent rn: 🧍‍♂️)

scaramouche flopped himself on the couch and take a book to read, completely ignoring childe. "scara! stop ignoring me!" childe groaned as he sat next to scaramouche, leaning back against the couch.

the taller male glanced at the shorter male, staring for a while before proceeds to ask. "so.. did you get the gift i prepare for you last month?" scaramouche flinched at the question and look away.

"what gift?.." scaramouche said as he kept glancing away from childe. the ginger raised a brow, smirking to himself as he sees scaramouche's reaction.

"don't act like you don't know! my, my, you can't lie to me scara!" childe said with a smile. scaramouche gained his composure and faced childe.

"no- seriously, what gift."

"wait, you didn't see it? i put it in your room, didn't i?"

"..what-"

"oh my- i forgot! i left it in my room.. i'll get it" childe got up and went to his room to grab the so called gift. scaramouche sighed as he continued to read the book.

childe soon came back with the gift and gave it to scaramouche. scaramouche hesitated before opening box. he then closed it with a frown and tossed it across the room.

"wha- hey! i spent a lot of time buying that for you, y'know." childe said as he sat down next to scaramouche with crossed arms.

scaramouche just rolled his eyes, putting his legs over childe's lap. childe sighed, looking over at scaramouche who is reading a book.

in a way, childe felt comfort with scaramouche's presence. he leaned back against the couch, resting his eyes.

what could go wrong with the current situation? they both thought they'd be living like this until something came up. hm.. only time will give their answer.

___________________________________________

words: 1305

hey y'all! i'm tired! i finished this at 3am. i hope i'm fine. but my voice is confirmed not fine. i almost lost my hairline. thank god i didn't.

btw, i didn't continue write this for two weeks cuz my relatives came over to look after me and my siblings while my parents aren't home. i had to teach my lil cousin how to read, AND IT WAS HARD. for your information, she's in 3rd grade. she can't read something simple. i was so damn stressed out just from that.

she also thought if she can't read, she can still be a police/doctor. i told her she'd get fired or smth and she LITERALLY said: "no! i won't get fired!"🧚‍♀️✨🌹🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️✨✨

like- girl, noooo!! you WILL be fired if you can't read. i tried to give advice, but she won't listen. she even have the audacity to say: "when i'm older, then i can read!"😭😭😭

girl!!! you're supposed to learn how to read since you were six‼ not when you're 50‼💞💞💖💖💖🌹💕❤