Chapter 27

WARNING: mature content

Jungkook was finally back home and feeling much better after opening up to Taehyung. The two were snuggled up on the couch in matching sweats, watching as flames licked up the sides of the fireplace.

Taehyung was enjoying a glass of red wine, taking small sips with one hand while the other stroked up and down Jungkook's leg. The ravenette could feel himself getting drowsy, the cumulative effects of his sleepless nights. More experienced vampires didn't need to sleep necessarily, though some like Taehyung preferred it. But as new as he was, Jungkook was feeling the effects.

The ravenette looked up at the blonde, admiring the way shadows from the fire gave his face a warm glow and highlighted his sharp features.

He rolled over so that he was sitting on Taehyung, practically straddling him.

"Did you know you're really handsome?" Jungkook asked with a smile, running his hand along Taehyung's jawline.

"Yes but, do tell me again darling I just love hearing you say it." Taehyung smirked, letting Jungkook continue to touch him.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung innocently as he slowly undid the first button of the blonde's shirt. Taehyung raised an eyebrow but didn't stop him, instead he put his hands behind his head and leaned back to watch.

💅🏻

Undoing another button, Jungkook leaned down and kissed Taehyung's bare skin, moving his hands nimbly downward until Taehyung's entire torso was bare.

The ravenette shifted his hips slightly, drawing a quiet groan from Taehyung who was very much liking where this was going.

Then Jungkook lay back down, head on Taehyung's chest and eyes closed.

For a moment Taehyung accepted defeat, thinking Jungkook really was just tired. But then he saw the slight smirk on the ravenette's lips as he purposefully shifted on his lap again.

"Oh you want to play today?" Taehyung asked quietly, grabbing Jungkook's chin.

Jungkook darted forward and kissed the blonde's lips, then pulled back just as quickly.

"Not so fast." Taehyung said, pulling the ravenette back towards him and claiming his lips again, this time letting his tongue dart into the other's mouth before he could pull away.

Taehyung toyed with the collar of Jungkook's shirt, eyeing the white skin of his neck before meeting Jungkook's dark gaze.

"Can I?" He asked, looking back at the younger's neck.

Jungkook nodded, pulling his shirt to the side to give Taehyung better access.

"Why not just take it off baby? I think we both know I was going to do that anyway."

Jungkook rolled his eyes but obliged, tugging his shirt off by the back and exposing his muscular chest.

"Much better." Taehyung said. He leaned forward and kissed Jungkook's neck softly before biting down, coaxing a moan from the younger.

He thrust his hips up while he drank from Jungkook's neck, and he felt the ravenette grind down on him.

Jungkook continuously rutted against the blonde, eyes closed in ecstasy as he enjoyed the friction Taehyung's hips provided and the rush from the bite.  He started moving faster but Taehyung drew back, holding his hip to stop his movements.

Jungkook let out a noise of protest but Taehyung's grip remained.

"Prep yourself for me." Taehyung said, once again leaning back against the arm of the couch with his arms behind his head.