Chapter 8

*slight* mature content nothing crazy you thirsty hoes

Jungkook awoke the next morning disappointed. He'd been having an incredibly good dream. In his dream, his moment with Taehyung had not ended so soon. Reality was much less interesting.

He rolled on his back, letting his hands rest against his chest as he adjusted to the light coming in his window. As he blinked the sleep away he became aware of an uncomfortable tightness in his boxers.

He looked down and groaned, seeing the boner he'd woken up with like a teenager. He propped himself up on one of his arms and used the other to trace the obvious bulge in his underwear.

"Damn you Kim Taehyung." He muttered, slipping his hand under the waistband of his calvin kleins. He winced slightly as his cold hand met the skin of his member, giving it a hesitant stroke. He closed his eyes as he began to move his hand faster.

It had been a while since he'd touched himself like this and he was embarrassingly sensitive. As he upped his speed, his mind began flashing images of the night before. An emerald green suit, dark brown eyes, and the sensation of Taehyung's hand dragging across his chest and neck.

He imagined that hand was pumping him now instead of his own and the thought made him let out a loud moan. Thank god he lived alone.

Feeling himself getting close, Jungkook ran his thumb over the tip of his cock which was just enough to push him over the edge.

"Taehyung!" He cried out as he came, an image flashing before his eyes of red irises.

He immediately felt shame wash over him. All that after some light touches? What was happening to him.

He rolled out of bed and went straight into the bathroom to clean himself up. He made eye contact with himself in the mirror and shook his head.

"Thank god he'll never know. I don't think he'd ever let me live that down."

——————————————————————————-

Across town, Taehyung was dancing in his kitchen to a lilting jazz tune that poured out of an old fashioned radio.

He smiled to himself as he hummed along and made a poor attempt at cooking breakfast. He never was very good in the kitchen.

He shouldn't have been in such a good mood. Today was one of his least favorite days of the month. It was technically a clan meeting but he thought of it more like a chore. There was usually nothing to report and so some of the elder members used it as an excuse to whine about how he ran things.

Despite all that though, Kim Taehyung was feeling very good because early that morning he'd heard Jungkook call out for him. It had woken him from a deep sleep and he immediately jumped out of bed, worried that something had happened. But he realized rather quickly that he didn't detect any fear from Jungkook but rather something more, pleasurable.

Jungkook of course would have no idea Taehyung could have known this. But Jungkook had no idea about a lot of things.

It was more inevitable every day that Taehyung admit to himself why he felt so drawn to Jungkook. And it wasn't because he'd looked so damn good the first night Taehyung had seen him at the bar, though that didn't hurt. There was something more there.

Jungkook was his mate, Taehyung knew for sure now. And he knew Jungkook had felt it too, though he probably hadn't a clue what the feeling meant. The signs had been slowly accumulating as they spent more time together.

Taehyung had resigned long ago to the idea that he didn't have a mate. Not all vampires do. He thought at one time that maybe he'd found love anyway, despite the lack of a mate bond. But he was wrong.