Chapter 14

The next morning, Jungkook woke up to a peculiar sensation on his neck and the unfamiliar feeling of arms around his torso.

He blinked the sleep out of his eyes and turned his head to the side, almost bumping noses with the man whose head was on his shoulder. He could feel Taehyung's breathe against the back of his neck, the even breathing revealing that the blonde was still asleep.

Taehyung had pulled him impossibly close during the night and Jungkook could feel every part of his body pressed against the older. He closed his eyes contentedly, wanting to enjoy the warm feeling of being held for a while longer.

He was drifting in and out of sleep when he began to feel Taehyung start to leave wet kisses down his neck and just under his ear. He squirmed around, whining slightly at being woken up.

He heard Taehyung chuckle in his ear and knew immediately that the blonde's morning voice was sure to be something.

"Let me sleep." Jungkook mumbled, scooching back even more against Taehyung.

"Doing that is not going to help." Taehyung rasped, holding Jungkook's hip to keep him from moving against him so much.

"Oh, sorry." Jungkook laughed, realizing what he was doing.

"No you're not." Taehyung started tickling Jungkook's sides, making the ravenette curl up in a ball to avoid the attack.

"Tae stop it!" He tried to get away but the older boy trapped him under his body, hovering over the ravenette.

Taehyung stopped tickling his sides and just stared at the boy under him, trying not to laugh and the pouty look on his face.

"Why are you laughing!" Jungkook demanded, trying to look cross.

"You're just so cute." Taehyung smiled and kissed Jungkook on the nose before rolling off of him.

"I'm not cute." Jungkook huffed.

"Ok macho man whatever you say." Taehyung said nonchalantly.

Jungkook pushed him away so hard he almost fell off the bed.

"Alright alright message received." Taehyung chuckled, standing up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked, sitting up in his spot.

"I was going to let you get ready, you have work today right?"

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah but not for a couple hours. You don't have to leave yet."

Taehyung smiled. "And what will you give me if I stay?" He approached the bed again, leaning down and gripping Jungkook's chin in his hand.

The ravenette wrapped an arm around Taehyung's neck and brought him closer until their lips were almost touching.

"Breakfast." He whispered, letting go of Taehyung and standing up so fast that the older boy almost fell onto the bed.

"Hey!" The blonde yelled, and Jungkook swiftly ran out of the room maniacally laughing.

Taehyung shook his head. He was so incredibly enamored with this boy.

Jungkook had already started on breakfast when Taehyung emerged after freshening up. The smell of bacon was wafting through the apartment and Jungkook was humming as he carefully watched over his stand mixer.

"Do you like pancakes?" Jungkook asked, spotting Taehyung as he entered the kitchen.

"I do if you're making them." Taehyung said, wrapping an arm around Jungkook's waist and kissing his cheek as he walked past him to settle on a kitchen stool.