Chapter 6

The next day, Taehyung found himself sat across from Jimin in his office. He worked on the second floor of Nightshade, in a large suite just behind the doors that led to the balcony.

His work space was almost as glamorous as the club it overlooked, and he kept it meticulously tidy at all times.

"Tae, tell me what happened you scared me on the phone last night." Jimin probed, tapping the mug of hot coffee at his fingertips.

Taehyung explained the events of the previous evening, excluding the part where he'd shoved Jungkook into a wall. He didn't think Jimin would take that very well.

"How the hell did Mingyu know he was there?" Jimin asked, alarmed by the tale.

"Jungkook was practically in their territory Chim, he almost went into the graveyard."

Jimin shook his head. "Does he suspect anything?"

"Probably. He was freaked out, kept asking me questions which I answered as illusively as I could but Jimin, if something like this happens again you're going to have to tell him. He can't keep walking around here oblivious."

"Awww Tae, you actually like him! You never make human friends."

Taehyung crossed his arms. "Don't be mistaken Jimin I still want to bite him." he smirked.

Jimin glowered at him.

"But I won't. Unless he asks me to." he leered, earning a smack from Jimin.

"You're such an asshole Tae. You're lucky I love you. And you're lucky I don't tell Jungkook to stay at least 50 meters away from you at all times. Unfortunately I think he's taken a liking to you."

"He asked me to walk him home last night." Taehyung said smugly.

"And you're proud of that are you?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"Hey," He said thoughtfully. "How did you know where he was?"

Taehyung contemplated for a moment whether or not he should tell the truth. Luckily, before he had to answer Yoongi knocked and entered the room from the balcony.

"Hey boss, hey Jimin. Are you up for a little hunting?" Yoongi asked suggestively. "There's a couple of college kids in town, passing through. One of them looks like your type Tae." He winked.

Taehyung shifted in his seat. "No actually I'm ok. Could you just grab me one of the blood bags we already have?"

Yoongi looked suspicious. "You, Kim Taehyung, are turning down the opportunity to seduce some unsuspecting college boys? What's wrong with you." He snorted.

"I'm not in the mood." Taehyung said shortly, and Yoongi got the hint not to continue.

"Alright... i'll be right back with that then."

Jimin thought Taehyung's behavior was odd but he chose not to comment on it.

"Hey, Hobi and I are taking Jungkook to the pumpkin patch tomorrow to pick out a pumpkin for his apartment. Do you want to come?"

"You trust me with your precious friend?" Taehyung joked, expecting Jimin to hit him again.

"You saved him yesterday Tae. And even if you won't admit it, you like hanging out with him." He pointed at Taehyung accusingly.

"I suppose I'll go." Taehyung mused in a noncommittal tone.

"Great!" Jimin exclaimed, getting up from his seat. "Don't show up in a suit, we're going to be enjoying the great outdoors."