♡Chapter 28♡

Unknown feelings.

××××××××××;

Seo, Jungkook and Taehyung peeked inside the mansion only to meet with the butler. They breathed in relief before entering inside, water dripping from their soaked clothes.

"Sorry for troubling you, uncle Choi. Has Seokjin returned?" Seo asked while the other two hurriedly went upstairs. Mr. Choi smiled and nodded.

"He has just gone to his room. He probably knows now that you were out at this time." 

"It's okay. Thank you for covering us." The raven haired girl grinned in which the  man laughed.

'She likes to trouble Master Kim so much.'

Thinking of trouble he remembered something.

"Uh, Mrs. Kim."

"Yes, uncle."

"Master Kim..........was a bit drunk when he returned home."

Seo stayed silent for a moment before letting out a small chuckle.

"I understand, uncle Choi. I can handle." She smiled and bid the man goodnight before heading to her room. Seeing the bathroom's door locked and the showering sound coming from inside she assumed Seokjin was inside.

"What's the need of locking this door, huh?! The bathroom is fucking big! As if I'll be able to see you through the foggy damn glass door!" She banged the door, irritated. No reply came. Groaning, she decided to change inside the room, otherwise she'll catch cold if she waits a little longer. Moreover, the amount of water dripping from her clothes will make a big mess if she goes to another room for changing. Who knows who'll slip and cause an accident? She doesn't want to trouble the maids either who wiped the floor of the corridor, hallroom and stairs a while ago as she and the younger two has walked there.

Taking a big shirt and her undergarments, Seo put them on the bed and stripped off her wet clothes before drying her body with a towel. Wearing the black colored undergarments she picked up the hair dryer and started to dry her short hair. Just then the bathroom's door clicked opened and Seokjin got out, already dressed.

"You came." He muttered, as soon as he saw her.

"So as you." She said, busy applying the moisturiser on her body. The board shouldered male raised one of his eyebrows.

'Is it me hearing wrong or her tone did sound a bit sad?'

"Want me to dry your hair?" He snapped out of his thoughts hearing her.

'Naah. I heard wrong.'

Muttering an okay he sat on the small stool. As Seo did her work he kept thinking about his conversation with Sora.

"You're also interested in her as I am." Seokjin stared at the whiskey's glass.

"What to do? She has that mystery. A person who doesn't get influenced easily.......does catch eyes." Sora said rubbing her chin thoughtfully

"Let me see. She's quiet hideous, even around her brother. She also seems like hiding something. Don't you think?"

"That's what I want to know."

"Well then. It's only you who can go close to her and know her secrets. She said she won't mind you using her that doesn't mean she'll easily let you do it, Jin. But you can try to make her tell you about her past."

"You think she'll tell? She so stubborn and annoying that I might lose my patience."

Sora giggled.