♡Chapter 19♡

Love to annoy you.

××××××××××;

Seokjin silently glared at the raven haired girl who was soundly sleeping, occupying the whole bed. He got freshened up, ate his breakfast, went out for sightseeing, played video games and she? After taking a shower she directly went to sleep. What is she? That stupid devil minded she almost made him hard that he had to take a freezing cold shower to take care of the little problem, not wanting to take any further risk.
While sending daggers to her sleeping form, he approached her, poking her cheek to wake her up as it's almost noon.

"Hey." He again poked her her but she only turned around, mumbling something under her breath.

"Hey, wake up." Still no response. Seokjin narrowed his eyes. Going closer to her he watched her breathing steadily, lost in her dreamland.

"Idiot." He muttered sighing deeply.

"Don't know how I even tolerate a mannerless brat like you." Holding her cheeks with his one hand, he made her face him, his hot breath falling over her lips.

"Sometimes I just want to......."

"Kiss you." Seokjin's soul left his body when Seo opened her eyes, looking at him with her big bambi eyes. Before he could move away she quickly cupped his cheeks firmly, leaving a deep peck on his plump lips making the male dumbfounded at her sudden action.
Seo widely grinned showing her bunny teeth when Seokjin hurriedly got up, running his fingers over his lips.

"What the......."

"Don't cuss~"

"I wasn't!"

"You could just have told me when you're this desperate. I ain't running away, darling."

"Keep dreaming." Seokjin turned around.

"But you were saying something earlier." Seo teased while rubbing her chin with her thumb and forefinger.

"That sometimes you just want to......"

"Choke you." Seokjin was deadpanned, blankly ogling at her.

"That's kinky." She remarked only to get hit by a pillow.

"The fuc....." The male threw the blanket now, cutting her words.

Standing up he walked to the door while putting his hands in his pockets.

"Get ready. We're heading out." His authoritative tone sent shiver down Seo's spine.

'Guess I pissed him off too much.'

××××××××××

"Thank you." Seo smiled at the waitress who served the dish in front of her. Her eyes shone seeing the steamed chicken served with rice cooked in chicken stock, oozing with flavour and a fragrant aroma. It's called Hainanese chicken rice which is all-time favourite dish in Singapore. She rubbed her hands in excitement before picking up the knife and fork, of course accidentally spilling the glass of Sprite which rolled down on Seokjin's lap. Instantly her eyes met his, causing her to swallow a huge lump of her throat seeing his death glare.

Seokjin hates messiness.

The waitress came again and gave them a box of tissues, also telling them to change the table as they'll clean it.

"I'm sorry." Seo apologised.

"No problem, Mrs. Kim. Please enjoy your meal. Mistakes happen." The waitress gave her a warm smile. Seo thanked her again before going to the other table. Sitting on her seat she took a glance at the CEO who let out a deep sigh.

"Eat before it gets cold."

'I surely pissed him off.'

At evening.

The couple was walking on the beach.

"I said I'm sorry. Don't ignore me like this."

Seo aimlessly followed the broad shouldered male who kept ignoring her.

"La la la la la la~"

"Don't pretend you can't hear me, Kim!" Seo huffed but the male was lost in himself.

"Look at the sky. It's so beautiful."

"Seokjin."

"Woah the water is so clear."

"Darling."

"There might be some crabs."

"Sweetheart."

"Should I build a castle with the sand for them?"

"Daddy." Seokjin's breath hitched for a second but he restrained to show it.

"La la la la la~"

"Oh! Look at that handsome man! So sexy! He's driving me crazy!"

"Who the heck is he?" Seokjin turned around only to see Seo standing there alone.

"I didn't call you. Go talk alone." She looked away. He rolled his eyes.

"Heh! I'm worldwide handsome." He again started to walk. Seo huffed in annoyance. Pouting, she threw a fistful of sand at his back.

"Don't ignore me!"

Seokjin stood still on his spot. Removing his sunglass, he turned to her.

"If you think you'll get away by doing this then you're wrong, young lady." Saying, he also threw a fistful of sand at her.

"Are you testing my patience now, Kim?" Seo's eyes darkened as she brushed off the white powder like sand from her raven hair.

"Try me, Jeon."

And a fight broke between them, showering each other with sand. If people see them then they'll definitely call them some crazy idiots.

On the other hand, Jungkook safely landed in Korea. He first met with Yoongi, took updates of her sister and him and then went to his dorm. When he stepped in his room his heart dropped in his stomach seeing the one and only Kim Taehyung sitting there on his chair, viciously smirking at him.

"You're late, Jung-koo-kie~ I was waiting for you."

He gave the younger male a big wry smile while approaching him.

"Your sister told me to take care of you. I shouldn't ignore my responsibility, right?" Jungkook backed away gulping down his saliva, wetting his dry throat. Taehyung patted his shoulder, gesturing him to follow him.

"Let's go to your new home."

Jungkook nervously bit his lips.

'Will I be able to make it out alive?'

××××××××××

Both Seokjin and Seo plopped on the ground while panting heavily. The sun was setting down. The broad shouldered male stood up before brushing the dirt off.

"Aish! I need to take shower again."

"I don't have any energy left in my body. Can you carry me, please?" Seo looked at him innocently. Seokjin blankly stared at her.

"Ae~ My leg is hurting~ Maybe I twisted it~" She whined holding her leg.

"Dramatic." He rolled his eyes at her act and walked away ignoring her.

"Coldie." Seo stood up before running to him. Grabbing his shoulders she jumped, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"What a pain." Seokjin mumbled.

"So annoying."

Seo giggled at his irritated face. Smiling brightly she snuggled close to him.

"You don't know how much I enjoy annoying you, darling."