♡Chapter 22♡

Possessive for possessions.

××××××××××;

"What are you doing here? And what happened to your arm?" Seokjin asked, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion looking at the bandage. Laughing a little Sora said,

"Still as concerned as you were. Haha. It's nothing. Just a cut. Besides, were you this ignorant that you didn't notice my name on the invitation card? This party is hosted by me, Jin."

'How will I know? That idiot dragged me here.'

The Kim nervously gulped before averting his gaze from her, secretly looking for his wife. For now, he wants to get out of this situation but he couldn't understand how. He can't imagine what Seo will do if she meet her.

"Looking for your wife? She's at the bar." The brunette remarked, stroking her chin.

"I'm well aware she's staring at us. Looks like she doesn't know about me, does she?"

"No." Seokjin replied honestly.

"Then let's meet her. I was eager to see her face to face. Hope she won't sue me." Saying Sora went to the certain raven haired girl before the Kim could protest.

Lee Sora was kinda similar to Seo. She's stubborn, does what she wants and loves to play with fire. Currently, Seokjin is worried about the possible situation which might happen if Sora tries to trigger the gangsta. So he hurriedly went to the bar.

"People do say the truth. You're beautiful." Seo turned to the owner of the voice.

"Do I know you, miss?" Sora shivered at the deep tone. The big bambi eyes were like the ocean, like they'll drown her in the depths of them.

'She's way different from what she seems like.'

"Seo-hyeon." The raven haired girl heard Seokjin calling her name, approaching them.

"Woah! It's good you're also here, Jin. You haven't told her about me, right?"

Seo gave the broad shouldered male a questioned look.

"I've assumed you two know each other. Care to explain. I'm curious."

"Uh, She's....."

"His ex." The brunette remarked before Seokjin could say.

"Myself Lee Sora. I'm into businesses."

A chuckle escaped from Seo's lips while she held her chin with her thumb and forefinger.

"Ex huh? That makes sense. He was quiet shocked seeing you."

"You're really something." Sora giggled. She expected her to react like the other typical girls who would feel jealous or act a little pissed or restless but she was calm. To her surprise, Seo forwarded her hand for a handshake. As the brunette held her hand the gangsta introduced herself.

"Kim Seo-hyeon." The gansta stated, gripping Sora's hand a bit tightly, giving her an eye smile which the brunette didn't like a bit.

Seokjin choked on his saliva hearing his wife.

'K-Kim? She took my surname?! What has gotten into her? Did she hit her head in this morning?'

On the other hand, the smile tagging on Sora's lips fell.

"You two met after a long time. Want some time to talk with him? I won't mind." Seo asked.

"No, thanks. We had a little chitchat."