♡Chapter 24♡

Love's a maze.

××××××××××;

Seokjin was continuously taking glances at the raven haired girl beside him who was busy on her phone. She's looking prettier than the other days, wearing a black thin tee tucked into her silver shorts, a black jacket with silver trimmings and boots along with various accessories.

Why? Why is his heart thumping so fast?

The male shook his head.

It's rather sexual attraction. Seokjin tried not to look at her thighs.

'You've no shame, Seokjin. You just got used by her yesterday!'

Damn her! Why the sudden change of fashion? Why she wore such clothes today? He slapped his perverted mind and looked away.

'Some more minutes and we'll reach home.'

"You know you can stare at your wife as much as you can, Kim." He turned to her direction only to see her putting her phone away before staring at him.

"I wasn't staring."

"Oh is it so?" Seo sat near him, going closer to his face, looking into his eyes.

"Your eyes are lying though."

Seokjin stayed silent. Finding no response the raven haired girl pouted before moving away.

"I thought we can have a little fun."

"I thought you were satisfied with yesterday." Seo chuckled at his mocking tone.

"But there's no limit you know."

'Screw it!' Seokjin lost his patience.

'I'll regret later!'

"What are you thinki--"
Seo's lips got sealed as the broad shouldered male suddenly pulled her by the back of her head, letting his plump lips collide with her's. His tongue rolled inside her mouth skilfully, dancing with her tongue. Seo tilted her head to have a proper access, her one hand moved to his nape, rubbing the spot sensually while the other one held the collar of his shirt, wrinkling the fabric in her fist. The kiss was like tinder, touched by fire, filled with lust and dominance.

Lips against lips, teeth against teeth, tongue against tongue.

Seokjin ran his slender fingers through her short raven locks, easy to hold on. A deep moan escaped from Seo's lips feeling the gentle tug on her hair. The lewd, wet sound of their lips detaching was heard as the Kim pulled her onto his lap, moving his lips to her jaw, eventually making his way to her neck, peppering with little kisses. Her hands travelled to the back of his head and shoulder, bringing him closer. She huffed before leaning her cheek against the side of his head, closing her eyes feeling his teeth grazing on the delicate skin of her's. Suddenly the limousine stopped making them also stop their little makeout session. They both looked at each other, messy hair, swollen lips, chests moving up and down as they pant softly. Both moved away from each other instantly, looking away being flustered.

"I guess we carried away." Seo nervously chuckled, fixing her hair. Seokjin on the other hand stayed blank.

"Wrap a scarf around your neck." He said before going out of the limo, leaving the girl in her trance. When she realised why he said that she grinned, leaning against her seat, staring at outside to where he went.

'Why is he so hot?'

××××××××××

"Welcome back." Mrs. Kim greeted the couple with a warm smile. She instantly pulled her daughter-in-law in a tight hug.