♡Chapter 10♡

Everything is just so dramatic!

××××××××××

Jimin secretly glanced at his boss who was in a state of displeasement, like a broken romeo but not in that way. He didn't like or love Seo. He just hates losing to her. The girl was something else. She was cunning and sassy. Earlier when Seokjin went to meet her to talk about the marriage.....

After an awkward encounter with them the cat eyed male hurriedly went to his room and after getting fully dressed he went to call for his sleeping friend who was sleeping like a dead person in her room. Uh they stayed up all night and sleep on the daytime. Don't mind them. They just had so many works at night to do.

"Wake up, sleepyhead. You've some guests." Yoongi shook her and she opened her eyes, groaning, stretching her arms.

"Dude, I just slept for four fucking hours." He only glared in return.

"And me only two hours. Just go and deal with your man." He pushed her outside of the room before falling on her bed, wrapping the blanket around him. Seo rubbed her left eye with her the back of her left hand and came to the living room only to see Jimin wandering around and Seokjin sitting on the couch in an elegant manner. Legs crossed, hands entwined resting over his knee, waiting for her to come.

"Jimin? Mr. Kim?" She looked at them confusingly.

"Why are you here?"

"To talk about the marriage." Seokjin answered. He straightened his posture.

"I assume my mother has asked for your hand in the marriage."

"And?" Seo tilted her eyebrows.

"I want you to decline the proposal." He stated.

"Why will I?" His eyes furrowed at her question.

"You can also do it."

"I can't say no to my mother and she won't listen to me even if I say. We know we don't like each other so it won't be a big deal." Seo looked down and chuckled lightly.

"What if I don't?"

'What's with this girl? I mean yeah every girl wants to marry me but I supposed she would decline it before me.'

"And why is that?" He tilted his chin, ogling at her deeply.

"Isn't it a golden chance? Marrying a handsome male who's rich, has fame and money." She smirked, eyeing him up and down.

"As if you can." He glared at her. Jimin bit his lips controlling his laugh.

'Not again.'

Seokjin stayed silent. It was no use talking to her. She's as stubborn as he is.

"I'll also see how you'll marry me. It was nice meeting you." His voice was sarcastic. He bid farewell and left with his bodyguard. Behind him Seo just laughed out before going to her room, plopping on her bed, kicking Yoongi out.

"No matter what I won't lose to her. I'll die rather than marrying that crazy girl." Seokjin gritted his teeth in annoyance making Jimin flinch. Their limo stopped and the big gates of the mansion opened. Getting out of his car Seokjin went inside.

"Why is it so quiet?" Jimin muttered seeing none there. Usually, mother drinks tea and gossips with Yuri in this time. Mr. Choi quickly came and took Seokjin's bag.

"Master Kim, Mrs. Kim fainted a while ago. Second master and young master are in her room now along with the doctor." The news stabbed Seokjin's heart like a fresh wound.