♡Chapter 26♡

Better half.

××××××××××;

'Maybe I shouldn't have attached myself with her too much.'

Yoongi was lost. He didn't know separating from Seo would trouble him this much?
The small apartment felt so empty without her presence. She also left him in the mess. The cat eyed male slapped himself for thinking like this. Seo might seem selfish for doing this but all this time she had been prioritized him and Jungkook before her.

She deserves the happiness.

'Follow what your heart says.'

Yoongi placed his hand over his chest. What his heart wants? He mumbled and mumbled. What he wants? Honestly, it didn't matter at first when Seo was with him. They only had one goal; survive in this cruel world. But the goal isn't the real goal now. What their heart really wanted was a life, life to cherish the things they love. And they love family. They wanted a family where they'll be cared. They never wanted to become the one they're now today. So Seo did what her heart wanted. She left the organisation and found herself a family and is trying to get along with them.

Following what his heart wants........Did she tell him to also find a family? Yeah. Cause he wants the same as her. He needs love. A real love. But who'll give him the love? His trance broke hearing the buzzing sound of his phone. Dae was calling. He stared at the phone for a while before cutting the call. He noticed Dae's parents giving him different looks nowadays. Perhaps, they understood their daughter is talking more with him, spending more time than usual. Not that he cares. He just doesn't want to ruin her life by dragging her with him.

Not that he cares........no.

Deep inside he cares.

"Girls are so confusing." Sighing, he picked up his jacket and headed to one of Seo's club. Girl bought three decent big private clubs just before her marriage cause she handed him all the strip clubs she owned. Or else, how she will get money though Seokjin gave her a black card to buy whatever she wants.

She said right. Money finds her.

Acting as a waitress was just an act to hide her real works from other people, especially from Jungkook.

Gulping down the bitter liquid from the shot glass Yoongi's eyes roamed inside the club. He wasn't fond of coming to such place unless he was with Seo. It's been a while he hasn't hung out with her. There was only one person in Yoongi's life who cared for him without any selfishness, it was her. She was special to him. She was the reason he chose to become strong.

He was hella missing his ultimate partner in crime. Although they talked and texted via phone but it wasn't enough. After all, they stayed together from their very childhood.

Just then, his eyes landed on the person who just entered the club now.

What is Kim Seokjin doing here?

Also there was another girl beside him.

Even if his face was hidden with the black mask and cap Yoongi recognised the broad shouldered male, thanks to his years of experience. He raised his eyebrows seeing them going inside the VIP booth.

'Is that Kim cheating behind Seo?' 

If it is then he'll kill him today. Yoongi was about to go there to catch them red handed but something came to his mind. Knowing Seo, even if Seokjin is cheating, she wasn't a person to easily let him roam like this. Moreover, she obviously would know about his affair. Perhaps, he should talk with Seo first.