♡Chapter 20♡

Spice it up.

××××××××××;

Seokjin gulped down the whole champagne from the glass before putting it on the floating tray, relaxing himself in the private pool inside the resort.

'At least she isn't disturbing now.' The male leaned his head back, closing his eyes in relief.

"Enjoying all by yourself?"

"Tch. Speak of the devil......" His face twitched. Opening his eyes he glared at the raven haired girl who was leaning against the wall. She was wearing black undergarments along with an unbuttoned oversized black shirt which has red and white straight lines.

"You're so cruel to not invite me." She pouted before approaching him. Sitting down she swayed her legs in the water. Her eyes bore into him, eyeing every inch of his perfect body.

"Did I say you're looking damn hot swimming in this pool?"

"No." Seokjin said deadpanning.

"I know I'm hot."

Seo couldn't say how badly she wanted to tousle his hair with her fingers.

'How're they neatly styled even when he's fully drenched?'

Meanwhile, Seokjin was also lost in her. He admits Seo has a beautiful body, athletic yet feminine, attractively curvy which isn't always seen as she wears oversized clothes most of the time. He remembers the white dress which she wore at the reception party, perfectly fitting her every curves making her devilishly pretty to him. He shrugged that thought out of his mind and averted his gaze from her. Coming out of the pool he picked up a towel before wiping his hair with it, sitting on one of the chairs. Looking at Seo he caught her still staring at him.

"What?"

"How long are you planning to resist?" The raven haired girl approached him before stopping right in front of him, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Are you this desperate?" Seokjin tilted his eyebrows.

"Come on~ Don't lie~ Your eyes were screaming you're as desperate as me."

"Don't imagine idiotic things."

"Imagine? Then why were you hard yesterday?"

"You knew?"

"Tch Kim. I've hawk eyes you know."

Seokjin threw the towel at her smirk.

"Pervert."

"You can't blame me. You've got the charms."

Warm blood rushed through his cheeks hearing her teasing.

"Look, Kim. Let's make a deal. We won't fall in love. Who falls in love by having se......"

"You don't have to tell the rest, idiot. By the way why are you so needy?"

"I'm just curious."

"What?!" Seokjin looked at her with wide eyes.

"Don't tell me it....."

"Will be my first time if you do. Why are you so shocked? Do I look like a whore to you?" Seo glared at him.

"N-No." He looked away in embarrassment. Of course he would think that when she's a gangster in the first place, also owning strip clubs.

"And also don't think me as those girls who would say ~oh my first kiss will be my husband~ I'll do those things only after marriage~" Seokjin snapped out of his thoughts hearing her mimicking. Something clicked in his mind, making his eyes go dark. Was he feeling jealous? Maybe.