♡Chapter 15♡

Caught you off guarded!

××××××××××;

Seo looked at the dyed haired girl who was proudly telling her name. Rubbing her chin she let out a small chuckle before turning to Jimin.

"Jiminie. You go and search for mother." As Jimin nodded and went away she looked at Jiwon who wasn't very pleased with her behaviour with the blonde boy.

"You could just have ordered him. No need to be sweet you know."

"Oh, is it so? I can be a bitch sometimes but I ain't that heartless." Jiwon choked on her drinks as soon as Seo said her words, eyes widening in shock at her bluntness.

"What the.....? How dare you talk to me like this."

"I didn't say anything to you."

"You said!"

"If I told, you would be rotting in humiliation and crying in the corner now, sweety."

"Do you even know to whom you're talking with?"

"Are you someone very special? I don't think so." Seo said in a calm tone like she was telling the truth. Heck! She is telling the truth man.

"Wait until my dad and Jin oppa hears this." Jiwon gritted her teeth but it didn't make the raven haired girl flinch a bit.

"Do whatever you want. Who knows if you embarrass yourself instead. That would hurt your pride."

"My my, Seo. Here you are! I was looking for you."

"Here comes the old woman. Dramatic bitch." Jiwon rolled her eyes, mumbling under her breath. Seo averted her gaze at the direction only to see Mrs. Kim approaching her with two other people.

"Dad! Mom!" Jiwon chirped and went to them making the raven haired girl realise they were her husbsnd's uncle and aunt.

"What a pleasant surprise to see my daughter already talking to Seokjin's wife. Jeon Seo-hyeon, isn't it?" The elderly man remarked

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Seo greeted them, a small smile appearing on her lips seeing Mrs. Kim.

"Seo, meet Seokjin's......" Mrs Kim's words were cut off as the male stopped her.

"I'm Seokjin's one and only uncle, Kim Hwan. This is my wife and my beloved daughter." Hwan said showing her his fake smile. Seo noticed the hesitation and disappointment in Mrs. Kim's eyes. It's true they don't even consider her as their family member and they proved it by their actions.

"Tch, where are my manners? Myself Jeon Seo-hyeon. I guess you already know that." Seo chucked which obviously they didn't like.

"Why I don't see any of your family members, Seo-hyeon? You didn't invite them?" Hwan's wife asked.

"Oh. Yoongi is probably somewhere enjoying and my brother is on his school trip. Sadly he couldn't attend."

"Huh? Only them?" Jiwon couldn't believe her ears.

'Has oppa married a loner? I'm much better than her then.'

"Yeah. Any problem?"

"N-No. Not at all. I was just asking that what about your parents?"

Seo's eyes went blank. Mrs. Kim gulped a huge lump of her throat. A wave of guilt rushed through her body for not telling them fully about her. Even though she never asked Seo about it but no matter what, it could be a sensitive topic for her.

"Mother, are you feeling okay? You seemed a bit tired." Seo asked before gently holding Mrs. Kim's hand.

"I am, sweety." The elderly women tried to convince her but Seo didn't listen. She didn't like when Mrs. Kim was forcing herself to show that she's alright when she truly wasn't.