♡Chapter 3♡

Secrets.
Secrets.
They're good
But bad too.

××××××××××;)

"I'm sorry I couldn't go with you. I got stuck with my damn work." Seo lightly pressed the antiseptic on the cut of Yoongi's forehead making the man hiss and lightly slap her hand.

"Yah! Do it gently!"

"I am doing it gently! It wouldn't happen if I was there! Who told you to go alone, you bloody cat?!" She remarked and again pressed the cotton soaked in medicine before the male could protest.

Earlier Yoongi got a mission and the male went to do it alone without telling Seo only to get into a fight with some goons. Although he managed to do it but he returned home with bruised cheek and cuts on his forehead and hands. When Seo came home from her work she found the house empty. Thinking her partner might be out for eating she just shrugged off and prepared herself for a good sleep. But at midnight hearing the clicking sound of the main door opening she got startled. The raven haired girl almost threw a chair at Yoongi thinking he was an intruder when he was entering the apartment sneakily like a cat at midnight like nothing happened. Well, not her fault cause he did was looking scary in the dark.

Now Seo is treating his wounds and is scolding him like there's no tomorrow.

"So, has something happened in the club? You seemed pissed." Yoongi read her like an open book. She huffed before putting the ice pack on his bruised cheek.

"You know Kim Seokjin? My bad I accidentally bumped with that arrogant bastard and spilled some drinks on him. You understand the rest."

Yoongi grinned at her.

'An interesting topic.'

"Why was he there though? He isn't a person to go in a place like that."

"His bro was spending time with his sluts." The cat eyed male mouthed an 'O' while Seo put a glass of water in front of him to drink.

"So did he get caught? Poor boy must be punished badly."

"Naah. I helped him to flee." Yoongi choked on his water which he was drinking.

"W-What?" He widened his eyes in surprise.

"I felt bad for him. So I did it."

"Why?" Yoongi stared at her who was lost in her thoughts.

"I felt like he's feeling lonely. I don't know.  It's just......he reminds me of Gguk." Her eyes softened muttering the name. Yoongi smiled at her. She's such a softie for her younger brother.

"I see."

"I have to meet him tomorrow." Seo said putting the things in the cupboards.

"Tomorrow? Aren't his exams gonna start?"

"Yeah. I've to give him his fees. One year more and then my baby will graduate!"

"He's growing up. I know he'll be a great man, unlike us." Yoongi chuckled.

"Yeah." She also joined him.

"It's pretty late. Good night, Yoongi." She ruffled her hair and went to her room. Yoongi just waved his hands before plopping on the couch of their small living room. He's too tired to move and drag his body to his room. Seo shook her head seeing him.

"What a lazy cat!"

××××××××××

At morning.
The Kim's Residence.