♡Chapter 13♡

Starting a new journey.

××××××××××;

"Not asleep?" Seo walked in the balcony. Yoongi was sitting there, leaning against the metallic railings.

"So as you. Why aren't you sleeping yet? Your wedding's in two days. Do you want to appear in front of him with dark circles?" She laughed sitting beside him.

"Will you miss me, Yoongi?" He looked at her hearing her sudden question.

"Why are you asking?" His deep raspy voice came out like a whisper. Seo shrugged her shoulder.

"You will." She muttered and within a second she felt him hugging her.

"I was wondering what I'll do alone in the house. Bitch, you even left the organisation." She chuckled rubbing his back.

"I'm not leaving you, Yoongi. It's not like we won't be able to meet again." 

"But it won't change the fact that you aren't leaving, Seo." He said. Seo cupped his cheeks and leaned against his forehead. They could hear each other's heartbeat, their breaths falling over their lips.

Yoongi leaned closer before slowly attaching his lips with her's. He pushed her until the back of her head met the wall, slowly moving his tongue inside her mouth. And Seo didn't stop him, letting him do it. He's just letting out his emotions. She gently stroke his long black wavy hair while he gripped her shoulder tightly. After some moments he pulled away before looking at her.

"We're now seeming like friends with benefits." He muttered lightly chuckling  and she shook her head.

"It's not like we haven't kissed before." A sad smile crept on his lips as leaned against her shoulder, letting his tears fall.

"You're afraid I'll forgot you right?" Yoongi didn't say anything. Seo wrapped her arms around him.

"But I can never forget you, Yoongi. You're my better half remember?" They laughed together, leaning on each other's shoulder, watching the stars silently.

"Do you remember when we first met? You were so bossy back then. And Jungkook was so tiny." Yoongi melted at the thought.

"And you were a scaredy cat."

They laughed again recalling the memories of their past.

The first time when Yoongi met her, he was so scared to even meet her. Then one day after an intense practice when he got few cuts on his arms it was Seo who approached first and treated his wounds. That day he silently watched her and her brother who was always behind her holding her sleeves with his tiny hands. He saw the fire in her eyes, the strong will to protect her precious ones. That inspired him that how determined she was and slowly he started to come out of his shell. He started to know about her more.

She wanted to get stronger to protect her brother and from that day he promised himself he'll also get stronger, to protect her.

Cause she was so precious to him and will always be.

They started to grew close and became each other's partner.

They went through the hardship together.
They celebrated every small joy together.
They felt each other's pain and happiness.
And thus they're now where they are.

And with that they drifted to sleep, reminiscing of the overwhelming memories.

××××××××××