♡Chapter 4♡

We're just caught in a lie.

××××××××××;

"Why do your hair smell like banana milk, Gguk?" Jungkook froze on his spot hearing his sister.

'Oh shit! But I washed my hair twice. Still it smells? Ugh....how will I hide it from noona? I'm doomed now. Think JK think quickly.'

"Uh....I...." He tried to speak while Seo raised one of her eyebrows.

"Hm? Come on. Tell noona."

"I and Mingyu were having fun. We just got carried away and he accidentally threw his banana milk at me." He answered, fidgeting with his fingers. Looking at the ground he closed his eyes. He just hoped Seo doesn't catch the lie. His eyes flutter opened when he heard her small giggle.

"That's why you smell like it? Wash your hair with the shampoo, okay?" She ruffled his hair making his eyes teary.

"You aren't mad at me?"

'Why are you so good, noona?'

"Why will I be mad at you? But remember don't waste food okay."

"Okay." Kissing his head she got up from the ground and brushed her pants before picking up her bag. She turned around when she felt Jungkook gripping the fabric of her shirt.

"What happened, Gguk?"

"Noona. You don't have to buy banana milk for me. I don't need them now." Sensing something wrong she crouched down in front of him.

"You're hiding something from me, aren't you? Everything's okay in the school right? You know I hate to hear lies from you." Her voice went low, sending shiver down the younger boy's spine.

"Y-yeah. It's just people say I'm still a kid who drinks banana milk everyday. I'm sick of hearing them." He again lied. Seo's eyes softened before she cupped his cheeks.

"Let people tell whatever they want. Just follow what you truly want, Gguk. Don't let your happiness die because of others." Jungkook stared at her. His lips tugged upwards and he hugged her, wrapping his hands around her tightly.

"I love you, noona."

"I love you too, sweets! Now go before your dorm head scolds you." She squeezed his cheeks and stood up.

"I forgot! The previous carton has finished, right? I bought it a while ago." Seo handed him a new carton of banana milk. Jungkook's eyes shone seeing it.

"Thank you, noona!" She gave him a sweet smile before heading towards her workplace.

Jungkook's bambi eyes saddened seeing her back until it's out of his sight.

'I'm sorry. I lied to you, noona.'

××××××××××

"I'm totally done with this running shit!" Seo plopped on the couch of the small living room.

"At least we earned a lot today." Yoongi muttered while counting the money they got from a goon.

"At least we earned a lot today~" She mimicked him, rolling her eyes.

"Who runs this slow?! Tiny steps like a cat! Even cats run faster than you. I just had to drag you to somewhere to hide! I freaked the fuck out when the goon pulled out his gun! And then there's the tangerine seller who aways is the reason of your distraction! I'll fucking kill him today!" Seo ranted and went to the kitchen to get a knife. The door was already opened as they came to their house a while ago. Yoongi widened his eyes before pulling Seo by her waist from behind, preventing her to go out.

"Tangerines are love! And you won't do anything to that man. He once gave me some tangerines free!" The partners struggled to get out of each other's hold.

"Yah! Leave me, you fucker! I'll sue you if you don't stop pulling my hair, MIN YOONGI!" Seo yelled, trying to free herself as Yoongi was gripping her hair.

"You bitch! Say you won't go there and threaten the man. And DON'T BITE MY HAND, JEON SEO-HYEON!"
(A/n; Don't take it wrong. They always swear at each other.)

"You're fighting with me for the tangerine man?!" She pushed him away but he was also gripping her hands and as a result she fell on the floor, with Yoongi over her.

"The fuck! Move! You're too heavy! I'm crushing!"

"Serves you right....." Yoongi stopped when he heard someone coughed. Both of them looked at the direction. It came from outside.

Jimin was standing there, dumbfounded.

"I swear I didn't see anything!" He came in his sense and turned around.

'The scene is too hot to see. My poor eyes. I shouldn't have disturbed them!'

Yoongi and Seo furrowed their eyebrows and then looked at their position. Their eyes widened before they instantly moved away from each other.

"IT ISN'T WHAT YOU THINK!" They said in unison and groaned, giving glares to each other.

"MIN YOONGI!" "JEON SEO-HYEON!" "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" And their loud yells were heard.

××××××××××

"So you're that man's bodyguard." 

"It's like a part time job. I'm still learning." Jimin uncomfortably shifted on the couch feeling the deep stare of Yoongi on him, like he was studying him. This young man was intimidating. Long wavy hair, pale white skin, mysterious aura, deep raspy voice, veiny hands, cold eyes, chapped lips.

Jimin shuddered feeling goosebumps.

'How this girl lives with him? She doesn't seem that intimidating to me.'

Seo then came there from the kitchen with a tray and served the drinks on the small table in front of them. Pulling a chair she sat on it with her legs crossed, her eyes bore into him. Jimin's heart skipped a beat.

'Okay I take that back.'

"Why are you here? Did your boss send an apology?" She asked. Jimin cleared his throat before saying,

"He wants to meet you."

"Why?" Yoongi's voice deepened. He knows this rich guys. They can do whatever with their money and he won't let anyone hurt his partner.

"I-It's nothing what you think. He just invited you for a private dinner with him today." Jimin tried to assure.

"Today?!" Yoongi said in disbelief.

"Do you know what he will talk about?" Seo calmly asked him as she noticed he was getting uncomfortable.

"I don't know. Maybe about that day's incident." Jimin looked up only to make eye contact with her.

"You helped Taehyung that day, didn't you?" A chuckle escaped from her lips.

"Yes." She told the truth.

"She won't go there." Yoongi then said making them startle.

"But i-it's his order."

"Then I'll accompany her."

"He said it's only her....." Jimin couldn't complete his sentence seeing Yoongi's glare.

"We aren't his fucking slaves who will listen to hi...."

"Yoongi, Yoongi, you're scaring him." The cat eyed male stopped, calming down when Seo scolded him.

"A meeting won't be harmful, right?" She looked at Jimin who was nervously biting his plump lips.

'Aw. So cute.'

"I'll meet him. Tell me the time."