♡Chapter 8♡

Too messed up.

××××××××××;

Taehyung paced here and there in extreme tension. His head stopped working. He's dead today. No matter how hard he tried to hide his report card that stupid teacher of his already sent it to his hyung early in this morning through email and now he's going to be dead in his hyung's hands.

Cause he failed in two subjects.

He nervously bit his lips, sweating heavily.

"Stay calm, Tae. Don't panic." Jimin tried to assure his buddy but the boy was too drowned in his thoughts.

"Taetae. Dear, don't worry. He'll just scold you, baby. Study hard next time." Mrs. Kim said in a worried tone. She wasn't upset with Taehyung. She knew his youngest son wasn't that smart like Namjoon who used to score the highest in his school neither he was like his oldest brother who used to be the perfect student of his school like an idol. Taehyung was stubborn and he was ignorant towards his studies. Seeing his progress going down day by day Seokjin told Namjoon to be his tutor. But sometimes he himself would be his tutor and it was a total nightmare for Taehyung. His hyung wasn't wrong though. In this society, no one will truly give him love and respect if he doesn't become a respectful person. Even if he wants to achieve his dream whichever it is he needs to study.

"Mom. Please save me for today. I promise I'll study hard." Taehyung said.

"Yuri noona, did hyung come?" He peeked over the couch. Yuri shook her head and he breathed in relief.

"Jiminie. Help me to hide all the wooden things from the kitchen and hyung's room. I don't want to get any spankies or any other punishments." He almost dragged Jimin with him but halted when the familiar voice reached his ear.

"Where do you think you're going?" Seokjin stood there. Mr. Choi, their butler came and he gave his bag and overcoat to him. Namjoon followed behind him doing the same. He gave Taehyung a sad look. On his way, he tried to clam down his older brother's anger. But failed.

"H-Hyung I...." Taehyung couldn't utter any words when Seokjin stood in front of him.

"In this month how many rules did you break?" Taehyung stayed silent.

"How many chances did I give you?"

"Oppa. Let's talk calmly." Yuri tried to calm him down but it went vain.

"I won't listen to any excuses. Tell me, Taehyung. I didn't say anything to you when you were partying with your friends all day. I didn't say anything when you went to clubs at night. I didn't say anything when you came home late. Isn't it being cruel to Namjoon and Jimin? They were punished for breaking a single rule. But I gave you chance after chance to make yourself right. Tell me. Isn't it unfair?" Taehyung's gaze glued to the floor.

"Answer me!" Everyone flinched. Seokjin was hella angry.

"I'm faded up, hyung! I'm faded up with this rules and shit! What did you do for me, hyung? You always scold me. You never let me go out. You never listen to me."

Seokjin felt a pang in his heart.

"What I did for you? Look at you, Taehyung and look at the others. You have everything which they don't have. And you're asking what I did for you? For whom do I work all day and night? For whom do I earn money, huh?"

"Money, money and money! All you know is money!" Taehyung yelled. Yuri flinched at his roaring voice and hugged Namjoon in fear.

"And you're living with this money!" Seokjin remarked, his veins popping on his neck.