♡Chapter 12♡

Hana! Dul! Set!

××××××××××;

Lowering her cap Seo walked on the street with her hands in her pant's pockets, keenly observing every people around her while listening to Jhope's 'Arson' through her earphones. She and Yoongi are head over heels for the young artist. Whenever Yoongi sees anything about him he just screams 'Jhoooooooooooooope' nonstop.

Entering inside an alley she quickly went inside the casino which was situated there.

"Boss. Jeon has come." A guard announced. The same scary man for whom she and Yoongi works was sitting one of the sofas there.

"Welcome welcome, Jeon. What made you come here?" The boss asked, placing the glass of whiskey he was drinking earlier on the small table beside him.

"Here's the money. I cleared the debt." She placed the bag she was carrying in front of him.

"Impressive." He gestured his assistant to take the money.

"By the way I don't see Min. He didn't come?"

"Uh, no. It's just me. I'm actually here to tell you something. I'm leaving the gang." The guards and the assistant snapped their heads at her, instantly pointing their guns at her.

"Don't you know leaving the gang means death!" The assistant yelled and in a fraction of second he fell on the floor as the boss slapped him.

"She's talking with me. Stay in you limits." Seo shivered at the dark voice. Turning towards her the man fixed his suit and sat on the sofa again.

"Does Min also want this?"

"I don't know. It depends on him. I'm just saying I'm leaving and make Yoongi the leader of the gang which I lead."

"Do you have any other wishes, Jeon?" Seo stared at him for some moments.

"Yes."

The man was way older than her, maybe in his 40's. He was the person who taught her and Yoongi these gang things. Her parents were indebted to him. So they sold her and her brother to him. Seo was 11 years old back then and Jungkook was 5. He still remembers the day when he first met her. She was a child, so tiny. An overwhelming emotion rushed in his heart seeing the big bambi eyes, sparkling like twinkling stars. In that moment he realised she was the only female in the organisation.

He took Seo under his wing, encouraging her to become strong enough to defend t herself, so that no one could use her for any benefit. He placed her in his fight training gym with other gang recruits and personally gave her hand-to-hand training along with Yoongi.

He did made her work for him but unknown to everyone he had a secret soft spot in his heart for her.
Even when she requested him not to make Jungkook like them he didn't hesitate to accept it. But it was unknown to Seo that why he did that.

"Why didn't you let him kill me?" Seo asked. The man chuckled before standing in front of her.

"Cause you're special, Seo-hyeon." The man looked at her eyes, the same sparkly bambi eyes as he remembers. His eyes softened. He knew she'll live happily with no worries if she marries Seokjin. He wanted to tell Seo why he cared for her, Jungkook and Yoongi more than others.

But as a boss he won't tell her about this..........that he saw them as his own children.

"The journey till here wasn't sweet like honey. There's still a long way to go. However, I wish you the best, Jeon." Patting her cheek he turned around, going inside the VIP boothe. Seo watched his back until it disappeared in the darkness. A smile tagged on her lips.