Chapter 25 - Graduation Day

Ohm's POV

It was the next day, our right hand men joined us for dance practice. The coaches thought the choreography was too simple, too quiet, lack of energy. So we suggested adding our right hand men to the team. They looked unhappy. Some of them looked like they want to kill us. Yeah, like we are gonna embarrassed ourselves alone. The more the merrier, all right. Nanon was all smile though. And so do I. "Ugh, stop smiling." Fourth pinched his brother's cheeks. Nanon was still all smile. "Finally, I can see colors again. I can dance for five hours today." He gave us his biggest smile. "Someone got lucky last night." Sea teased him. Nanon just bobbed his head up and down. "Yes. So lucky. Twice last night. And once this morning." Still smiling. "That's a lot. Aren't you supposed to be sore now?" Sea continued teasing him. "Eeeeewwwww... Oh dear lord in heaven, please stop talking about your sex life. That's disgusting. Scarred for life." Fourth made a throw up gesture. "Ohm is disgusting, all right. But I never thought Nanon would joined him." Mix added. "You're just jealous because your sex life is non existence." I threw the insult back. He gave me his middle finger. "Enough chatting, guys. Come on, let's start practicing." Coach Gun called us. 

We finished practicing, and was about to go back, when Mix called us. "Guys, wait." He ran to catch us up. "I forget to give you this." He rummaged through his bag. "This is your new amulet." He gave the amulet to Nanon. "Thank you Mix. It looks more modern than the last one." Nanon complimented him. He wore the amulet. "Well, I tried to make it suitable for everyday use." He explained. "Now, try using your power." Mix suggested, and my heart felt a little bit heavier. I don't want Nanon to use his power. Nanon looked at me worriedly. He could sense my uncomfortableness. "Umm... I don't have any wounds now." He scratched his head. Mix frowned. "Does it have to be a flesh wound? What about bruises?" He asked. "I have bruises on me." Fourth showed his arms. Nanon glared at him. "Okay then, I can try healing you." Nanon touched Fourth's arm. I held my breath. Will it work? I don't want him to fall into coma again, even just for a day, or an hour, or even a minute. Nanon lifted his hands, and the bruise is still there. "It worked. The amulet worked." Fourth jumped around. "Thank you so much, Mix." Nanon thanked him. "No biggie. Now, I can focus on creating the power eliminator drugs. It's almost ready, by the way." He looked excited. Mix loves making drugs, that I can say. "What are you gonna call the drugs?" Fourth suddenly asked him. Mix looked surprised. "Now that you mentioned it, I haven't think about the name." He frowned. "Maybe you should call it the eliminator." Fourth suggested. "Nah, too long." Nanon shook his head. "It should be a very cool name. Like destroy, or.. or..." I tried to think of something cool. "What about PowED?" Suddenly p'Earth joined us. "Hmm, it makes sense, actually. PowOn and PowED. Okay, I'll name the drugs PowED." Mix smiled at p'Earth and p'Earth smiled back at him his biggest smile. "P'Earth, that is so unfair. You stole my idea. I was about to name the drugs PoED." Fourth totally ruined their moment. P'Earth laughed and shook his head. "Fine. You can claim it as your idea." He ruffled Fourth's hair. "Come on, let's go have some dinner. I'm starving. My treat." We ended up having dinner at a chinese restaurant, and p'Earth treated us the delicious meal.

Nanon's POV

After dinner, Ohm and I were on our way back to my house, when we accidently saw two people walking hand in hand. It was Drake and Jane. Drake and Jane? Doesn't Jane hate Drake so much? Drake always try to flirt with her, and Jane always ran away in disgust. I nudged Ohm and showed him what happened. "Is that Drake and Jane? But Jane always said she hates Drake so much." Ohm looked excited too. We decided to ambush them. "Guys, what a coincidence." I pretended to be surprised. They dropped their jaws and let go of each others hands as fast as they could. We laughed. "Too late for that. We already saw you guys from afar." Ohm teased them more. Jane blushed so red, and Drake looked like a panic monkey. "Something you guys wanna spill?" I added. "Ummm... Ummm... We met by accident?" Jane tried to gave her reason. "We were about to fall." Drake added. "Fall? In love?" I made a heart sign with my fingers. "Fine. I'll admit it. We... are in a relationship." Jane admitted. "Congratulations guys." Ohm shook their hands. ".....that's it?" Drake frowned. "No teasing us about how she used to hate me?" He continued. "Huh? Why would we tease you about that? I mean, we 'hated' each other before, and now we are in a relationship too." I laughed. "But you guys really complemented each other. Jane is a princess, and you are her monkey." Ohm teased him. "Ohm, you bastard." Drake gave him his middle finger. We all laughed. "But now that the cat is out of the bag, I think it's time for us to go public." Jane suggested. "Babe, are you sure?" Drake asked. She smiled and nodded. "Come on, let's take a group selfie." She hugged Drake, cheek to cheek, and Ohm put his arm around my shoulder. Jane then did some editing, put some cute stickers on the photo, tagged us, and posted it online. My phone chimed on notification. I opened my instagram and liked the photo. We went back to my house, and I checked her comments.