Chapter 02 - Secret Problem

Nanon's POV

I sighed. My room feels so empty without Fourth in it. Fourth is usually the noisy one, with him reading his comic books collection, or him playing video games. I feel so lonely. Should I call him and ask him to hangout here? Suddenly, someone opened my door. "P'Non, I'm here." Fourth barged into my room. "Fourth, I missed you so much." I hugged him. "Why are you here? Did you get kicked out of brown house? Do you need a place to stay?" I rubbed his cheeks. "Unfortunately, no. I need your help with my homework. There's no one that could teach me like you do." He smiled. "Hahaha, I know I'm the best teacher. Come on, let me teach you." 

"Fourth, how are you doing in your new house?" I asked him. "Do they treat you right? Do you have any problem?" He stayed silent for a second. "Hmm, the house is okay. A lot of gym equipments, so we could workout anytime we want. P'Ohm is nice, eventhough he knew I'm your brother." He laughed. "But, there is this one guy..." he stopped. "Huh? What did he do? Did he bully you? Come on, you can tell me. I'll kick his ass for you." I showed him my arm muscle, which I almost have none. "Hahahaha, of course not. Can you imagine me becoming a bully victim? You're more likely to get bullied by p'Ohm." He teased me. "It's just. He's super annoying. His name is Gemini, and he's p'Ohm's right hand man. He always ordered me around to train. Like 'Fourth do 100 push up' or 'Fourth do this rep' or.. or.. something like 'Fourth take a shower'. Super annoying." He complained. "He sounds lovely, ordering you to do better. I'd like to meet him one day." I mocked him. "Ugh, I hate him so much." We finished our homework and played video game.

We went out to the cafetaria later that day. I searched for a place to sit while Fourth ordered. I accidently saw Ohm, but he wasn't sitting alone. He sat with Mix, just the two of them. I felt something in my chest. I rubbed it, tried to calm it down. I was about to leave, when we locked eyes. He waved to me, and I went there to greet them. "Nanon, nice to see you here." Mix greeted me. I waved to him. "Are you here alone?" Ohm asked. "Nah, I'm with Fourth. He ordered the food, and I searched for a seat." I explained. "Why don't you sit here with us?" Mix offered. "Umm.." I was about to decline, but he already moved to sit beside Ohm. "Okay, fine." I sat on the empty seats. We chatted for a bit, and I could totally see them being lovey dovey. Oh God, this is bad for my heart. Fourth arrived with the foods minutes later. "Oh, so you are Fourth, the one that almost made your brother got punished by the most sadistic man at the academy." He teased Ohm. "I'm not a sadist. I just love justice. Like when someone broke the rules, I wanted to punish them." I rolled my eyes. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He noticed. Oh fuck.

Ohm's POV

I had dinner at cafetaria, and met Mix by accident. We decided to have dinner together. "Ohm, how's your crush to Nanon? Any progress?" He asked. "Nah. If anything, for the last few days, I think we kinda fell apart, from me taking his brother to me wanting to punish him." I pouted. "Why did you take his brother then? Just give him back and you'll be right back on track." He suggested. "You know I can't do that. I don't want to do that. And also, I think his brother could help me win Nanon's heart." I rubbed my chin. "I guess I know the solution to your problem. You want Nanon to fall in love with you, right?" I nodded. "Then this one potion is perfect for you. The 'Love Me Hard' potion." He told me. "Love me hard? The name is a little bit extreme, don't you think?" I doubted. "It's because it is a very extreme love potion. The one who drank the potion will fall in love with the first person they saw. Not just fall in love, but more like, obsessed. They're going to throw themselves at you." He rummaged through his bag, looking for the potion. "How to use it is very simple. You just have to make them drink the potion, and they're gonna fall asleep. Then, you just have to fuck them raw and cum inside them. Then, you just have to wait for them to wake up and see you. I guaranteed that this potion is going to make your wish come true." He gave one small bottle to me. "Wait, if this potion really is useful, why don't you use this on p'Earth?" I shook the bottle lightly. "Because this potion only worked for girls and bottoms, and I know p'Earth is a man's man, so... I'm still working on that potion." He winked. I know he has a huge crush on p'Earth. "You're the worst." I laughed. Mix loves to make this kind of potion in his free time. But don't get him wrong, he also made potion and poison for war and medic, and he's one of the best in his field. I looked at the bottle and thought for a second. "But, I want Nanon to loves me for me, not because of some potion." I frowned and gave the bottle back to him. "I know you do. I'm just messing with you. This is just a normal potion to freshen your body." He took the potion back. "You really are the worst." we laughed.