Chapter 01 - Zero Punishment

Nanon's POV

"No, I don't agree with you. The stupid rule isn't fair for my house." I tried to object. Ohm, the leader of brown house wanted to make a new rule, a point based, where you can accumulate points for the benefit of your house. So, of course it's going to disadvantaged my house, the grey house. "Yes, I agree with Nanon on this one. Why would we need points. It's unnecessary." P'Earth, the leader of green house agreed with me. "But, you have to listen to me. The new rule, they're fun, we can compete everyday." The overly excited Ohm tried to explain. "Hmm, as long as everyday is not a physical activity, I'm down for it. We can mix it with trivia or quiz." P'Tay, the leader of pink house gave his opinion. "Everyday? That's exhausting." P'Bright, the leader of blue house sighed. "Pfft, just say you're scared of losing to my house everyday." P'Namtan, the leader of red house mocked him. "Just like that time, when you had to carry my bag for a week." P'Bright calmly said. Ouch. "How dare you, you mother fucking bitch. You, me, outside, now." P'Namtan challenged him. "Everyone, please calm down. Let's just vote for this, okay." P'Win, the leader of sky blue house tried to calm them down. "Okay, then. Everyone in favor of Ohm's idea, please raise your hand." Mix, the leader of purple house led the voting process. Ohm, p'Tay, and p'Namtan raised their hands. "Everyone who opposed?" Me, p'Earth, p'Bright, p'Win, p'Milk and Mix reaised our hands. "P'Milk, you too? I thought you love the idea of competing." Ohm looked shocked. "Yes, I do. But what about the budget. We have to think of that too. And everyday? Nah, too much." P'Milk explained. "Okay, then. It's settled. The idea is stupid and ridiculous." I taunted him. "Why, you little.." Ohm wanted to charged towards me, but p'Earth stood in his way. "Ohm, enough. You already lost the vote." He stopped Ohm. I gave him my middle finger and stuck my tongue out. "Ugh, fuck. This isn't over." Ohm angrily stormed out of the meeting room. "P'Earth, thank you for standing up for me." I thanked him. "Anything for my little angel." He kissed my forehead. P'Earth is my cousin, and he's very kind. I smiled and left the meeting room.

I went back to my dorm, the grey house. The house of zero. The powerless ones. Of course I declined the idea. How do we even compete with the other houses, when we have no power at all. That is a suicide mission waiting to happen. "Ah, p'Non, you're back." Fourth, my little brother, greeted me. "I'm back. The meeting finished early. You won't believe what happened. That bastard, Ohm, tried to make a new rule that really disadvantage our house." I told my brother about what he was trying to do. "He's a psycho, a sick bastard." My brother cursed him. "Don't worry, I won't let him do such a thing." I assured him. "Come on, let's do our homework." I taught him how to do his homework. 

Ohm's POV

That bastard. That bitch. How dare he mocked me like that. It's one thing to disagree with me, it's a whole other thing to taunt me about it, calling my idea stupid. I took a deep breath. I have to keep my calm. I got back to the brown house. I went straight to the gym, changed my clothes and started working out. One hour later, I'm still upset about the super ultra cute face that taunted me. How dare he. I really want to make him submit to me. I went to the boxing ring, took off my wife beater and started punching the punching bag. I imagined p'Earth's face on the bag, and punched it harder. I don't like it. I don't like him. I don't like how he always stood up for Nanon. I don't like how he always protects Nanon. I don't like the way he kissed his forehead. Or how he always touched Nanon's face. I don't like it at all. "Aaarrrgghh..." I punched the bag as hard as I can. This felt satisfying. I took a deep breath and let it go. "Need a sparing partner?" A new voice joined me. Gemini. My right hand man, the first year student, Gemini. "I don't need a sparing partner. I need an opponent. Come on, hop into the ring and fight me." I challenged him.