Chapter 05 - Midnights Club

Ohm's POV

"P'Ohm, the hot water in our shower won't start." One of the tenants complained. "Okay, I'll look into it later." I told them. My house is busy, that I can say. How did the other leaders keep up with this shit? "P'Ohm, we need to order more rice from the green house." The first year junior told me. "I'll order them later. What else do you need?" I asked them. "Hmm.. Just some basic stuffs, like eggs, and veggies." Okay, that's not a basic stuffs. "What kind of veggie?" I don't know any of them. I usually just ate at the cafetaria, but we provided some healthier options for the members too. They were about to tell me, when another person joined us. "Ohm, what about the annual training camp trip this year?" One of the seniors asked me. Shit. I totally forgot about that. "I'm on it. I'm still looking at the venue." I need to book a hotel that's big enough for all of us, have a training facility, or gym, at least. And I need to consider the physical activity, like hiking, or swimming, or running. I want to run from this duty if possible. I also have to ask the other houses in case they want to join. Some of the houses are into this kind of activity, and they wanted to join us from time to time. There's also going to be some competition at the trip, and I have to think about that too. What kind of competition, how many groups, and the prizes. I also need to think of the food. They have to be healthy, but also delicious, which is a difficult thing to balance. Oh God, that's a lot of thing to do. I wrote everything down on my tablet. I need to book the hotel ASAP. Oh, and also book a bus to go there. I rubbed my forehead.

"P'Ohm, some students' grades are failing. What should we do?" Some juniors complained to me. Me? They complained to me? "They need to study more." Okay, I can say that because I'm not stupid. I'm not a freaky genius either, but at least I'm still at the top 10 in my class. "Some students complained because we did a lot of physical training everyday, they got tired and couldn't study." They're just lazy, that's all. "So, they don't have the energy to study, but have the energy to play games on their phones?" I knew that was what they were doing. "Okay, then. If that's what they want. I'll take all their cellphones, and they're gonna get it back at the end of semester when they get straight As, how about that?" I got mad. They got silent. I smirked. "Either you study on your own and get better grades, or I take your cellphones away. Your choice." I threatened them. "Or maybe I can ask Pink to tutor you guys." They went pale. "Umm.. we'll just study on our own then." They left in a hurry. That should do it. 

"P'Ohm... Gemini tried to force me to work out." Fourth suddenly come running towards me, followed by Gemini behind him. "You need to work out everyday. Come on, don't be lazy." Gemini tried to catch him. Fourth hid behind me. "I don't want to. Go away... Shoohh.. shoohh.." he tried to shoo him away. I really don't want to deal with them today. "You're shooing me? Come on Fourth, you need to workout more." He tried to reach for Fourth. I looked at his face, he got a wound on the corner of his lips. He also got bruises on his cheeks. "Wait. Stop for a second. What happened to your face? Did you got into a fight or something?" I asked him. It's no good if he got into a fight. Cause I'll have to investigate him. Then I'll have to ask if other house(s) were involved. Then I'll have to go settle the matter with the other house. Meaning I'm gonna have more work to do. God, please be an accident. "Oh, I accidently run into a door. No biggie." I'm so relieved with his answer. I untangled myself from them. "Okay, let's settle this once and for all. Let's do a rock paper scissor. If Fourth win, you have to leave him alone. If you win, you have to leave Fourth alone. Deal?" The truth, you can't force anyone to workout in their free time, even if that person is a Brown. It's basic human right. You just have to follow the house rule, workout every morning from 5 to 6.30, and every evening from 4 to 5, that's all. Gemini was about to say something, when I stopped him. "You know what. Meet me in my office. Now." And by office, I mean that small room next to the gym where I do my paperwork. I sat on my chair. "Gem, you know you couldn't force anyone to workout. It's not a right thing to do." I rubbed my temple. "But phi, I just want Fourth to do better. I want what's best for him." He tried to reason. "No. You don't want what's best for him. You want him. You've got a crush on him. You want to spend time with him. But not by forcing him to workout. Stop. It. Are we clear?" I glared at him. "But..." "ARE. WE. CLEAR?" I asked him again. "Yes, sir." He answered. "Good. Now, go back to your room and stop bothering Fourth. Or bother him without forcing him to workout." We left the office.